FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » WinNT Install Probs
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon9.gif  WinNT Install Probs [message #517] Fri, 15 February 2002 22:35 Go to next message
jkrische2   United States
Hi All...

Kudos for a great looking and acting forum. Like it enough to try it!

Trying to set this thing up on an NT4/IIS4 box and getting some undefined variable errors in install.php when viewed in-browser via http. I press on an enter data anyway, but by the time I get to step 3 I'm getting a bunch of "cannot create file" errors, which I'm guessing is tied to the undefined variable problem. All of these undefined var's are path related, and I've no idea how to fix it for an NT box (could do it in any Linux in a snap, but such is not available at this client). I've set the server's doc root in php.ini to, well, the server's wwwroot folder (same folder IIS itself considers "root"), and am using full paths, not relative.

Anybody have any thoughts? Specific undefined vars in install.php are: "section", "DOCUMENT_ROOT", "WWW_ROOT" and "FORUM_WWW_ROOT".

Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #518 is a reply to message #517] Fri, 15 February 2002 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
jkrische2 wrote on Fri, 15 February 2002 5:35 PM

Hi All...

Kudos for a great looking and acting forum. Like it enough to try it!

Trying to set this thing up on an NT4/IIS4 box and getting some undefined variable errors in install.php when viewed in-browser via http. I press on an enter data anyway, but by the time I get to step 3 I'm getting a bunch of "cannot create file" errors, which I'm guessing is tied to the undefined variable problem. All of these undefined var's are path related, and I've no idea how to fix it for an NT box (could do it in any Linux in a snap, but such is not available at this client). I've set the server's doc root in php.ini to, well, the server's wwwroot folder (same folder IIS itself considers "root"), and am using full paths, not relative.

Anybody have any thoughts? Specific undefined vars in install.php are: "section", "DOCUMENT_ROOT", "WWW_ROOT" and "FORUM_WWW_ROOT".

Question? Which release did you try? 1.1.1? 1.1.1 is not easy to install on windows, if you are interested in a windows' install you should try the latest development release dev-20020215 also available on the download page.

FUDforum Core Developer

[Updated on: Fri, 15 February 2002 22:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #520 is a reply to message #518] Fri, 15 February 2002 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thx prottoss.. will try. Yes, it was 1.1.1 I was trying.
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #522 is a reply to message #517] Fri, 15 February 2002 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ironstorm is currently offline  ironstorm   Canada

jkrische2 wrote on Fri, 15 February 2002 5:35 PM

Hi Trying to set this thing up on an NT4/IIS4 box and getting some undefined variable errors in install.php when viewed in-browser via http.

What errors?
copy and paste them errors into the forum
("some undefined variable errors" is like when your girlfriend says "do you remember that girl?", which one?)

What version of PHP?
What version of FUD?
What version of MySQL?

Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #524 is a reply to message #522] Fri, 15 February 2002 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read the rest of the original post - all of the undefined variables are listed, near the end.

PHP ver = 4.1.0
FUD ver = both 1.1.1 and latest devel versions
MySQL ver = 3.23.39

entire installation of php/mysql is right about a month old, latest stable installers downloaded at that time.

recieving exact same undefined variable errors using both FUD 1.1.1 and latest devel release.

Exact error messages are:

Warning: Undefined variable: section in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 138

Warning: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 404
Installation Path Step 1 of 5
Please enter the full path to the directory where the uncompressed files of the forum are located. ex. /home/forum/forum_install/

Warning: Undefined variable: INSTALL_PATH in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 408

[install path form/table here]

Warning: Undefined variable: WWW_ROOT in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 471

Warning: Undefined variable: FORUM_WWW_ROOT in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 471
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #525 is a reply to message #517] Fri, 15 February 2002 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You should upgrade to PHP 4.1.1 or you will get MySQL errors messages about "can't close connection" later on...

But anyway these errors make me think you may not have register_globals = on; in your PHP.ini.

The default config for PHP 4.1+ has it set to off by default, but the install script for FUD requires it be set on.
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #526 is a reply to message #524] Fri, 15 February 2002 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
jkrische2 wrote on Fri, 15 February 2002 6:10 PM

read the rest of the original post - all of the undefined variables are listed, near the end.

PHP ver = 4.1.0
MySQL ver = 3.23.39

entire installation of php/mysql is right about a month old, latest stable installers downloaded at that time.

recieving exact same undefined variable errors using both FUD 1.1.1 and latest devel release.

Warning: Undefined variable: section in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 138

Warning: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 404
Please enter the full path to the directory where the uncompressed files of the forum are located. ex. /home/forum/forum_install/

Warning: Undefined variable: INSTALL_PATH in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 408

Warning: Undefined variable: WWW_ROOT in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 471

Warning: Undefined variable: FORUM_WWW_ROOT in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\install.php on line 471

Could you tell me what your error reporting level is set to?

I believe the errors you are seeing are the result of your error reporting being set a little too high Smile

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #527 is a reply to message #526] Fri, 15 February 2002 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

prottoss wrote on Fri, 15 February 2002 6:19 PM

jkrische2 wrote on Fri, 15 February 2002 6:10 PM

PHP ver = 4.1.0
MySQL ver = 3.23.39

Could you tell me what your error reporting level is set to?

I believe the errors you are seeing are the result of your error reporting being set a little too high Smile

If those are undefined the install will crap out... I know I had a similar issue before... see the first line of Win2K - Fixes to install 1.1.1
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #528 is a reply to message #527] Fri, 15 February 2002 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
I've just added error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE); to our forum so that should not be a problem in the future.

However, I don't think this is the problem here.

I've just pulled up an IIS 4.0 phpinfo(). And the DOCUMENT_ROOT, which apache exports to php does not seem to be there...
I am looking at other alternatives right now...

P.S. jkrische2 would it be possible to see the output of phpinfo() on your system?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #529 is a reply to message #517] Fri, 15 February 2002 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
I've added a little hack to the install script to handle the missing DOCUMENT_ROOT variable. Please try the attached install.php a shot.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #530 is a reply to message #528] Sat, 16 February 2002 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure on the php info, prottoss...

http://www.johnvalley.com/phpinfo.php

...hope nobody gets anything out of that for a nerfarious purpose...

Planning on upgrading to php 4.1.1, just haven't had time to do it yet - the life of the common developer. <Sigh/> Smile

in re the Q about error reporting level - don't know; PHP newbie, haven't gotten that far yet - will look at PHP docs to find out how to answer this Q a little better. I can say it's a default install of PHP 4.1.0 on NT4.

At home now, away from client. Will try the hacked snapshot at first available opp.

Thanks all! You've been a much friendlier & more constructive forum than my experiences at other places...
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #531 is a reply to message #530] Sat, 16 February 2002 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
When you try to re-install the forum, be sure the use the install script I've attached in the previous message.

P.S. i've looked at the phpinfo, and indeed IIS does not seem to export the DOCUMENT_ROOT variable, hopefuly the hack I've added in the attached install script will solve this.

FUDforum Core Developer

[Updated on: Sat, 16 February 2002 02:55]

Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #532 is a reply to message #531] Sat, 16 February 2002 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do!

Already downloaded it and am remoting it up to the client's server as I type this. Should have at least some results here in about 15 minutes.
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #533 is a reply to message #517] Sat, 16 February 2002 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Gang...

Thanks again! snapshot appears to be working. Am up to step 3 without a single error, lotsa new folders & files just created... ok, well, I had some bad NTFS perms, but got that solved. Getting mysql prepped now, expect a normal install at this point. Will post final outcome here and, when this FUD forum becomes publically available, the address of my copy of FUD in the list in the appropriate section of this site!
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #534 is a reply to message #517] Sat, 16 February 2002 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oops, spoke too soon...

now getting a mysql error. This is under devel release plus your install sanpshot:

Failed to import default data (INSERT INTO fud_forum VALUES (1,1,'TestForum',NULL,'N',NULL,'Y','N','N','N','Y','N','N',NULL,'ML',0,0,0, 0,1,'N','Y','Y','Y',1024,1,'Y',NULL)) into table def_forum, SQL Reason: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Ok, there's a missing value or values - but which one(s)?
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #535 is a reply to message #534] Sat, 16 February 2002 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
jkrische2 wrote on Fri, 15 February 2002 10:36 PM

Oops, spoke too soon...

now getting a mysql error. This is under devel release plus your install sanpshot:

Failed to import default data (INSERT INTO fud_forum VALUES (1,1,'TestForum',NULL,'N',NULL,'Y','N','N','N','Y','N','N',NULL,'ML',0,0,0, 0,1,'N','Y','Y','Y',1024,1,'Y',NULL)) into table def_forum, SQL Reason: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Ok, there's a missing value or values - but which one(s)?

Give me a moment, I'll prep a fix. I beleive we modified the fud_forum table structure and this query doesn't correspond anymore.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #536 is a reply to message #535] Sat, 16 February 2002 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Take your time....

Halo is calling me, gonna take a break for a while. Laughing
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #537 is a reply to message #536] Sat, 16 February 2002 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
The problem is the result of a "bad" def_forum.sql file, which is located in your forum_install/install_data/sql/ directory. Replace that file with the one attached to this message and resume the install.

This should fix the query failure.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #538 is a reply to message #537] Sat, 16 February 2002 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, progress! This is going nicely.

New batch of errors now. Sorry to be such a pain in the rear, but at least we're getting bugs worked out, eh? Steps 4 & 5 completed, directories reset to my usual restrictive NTFS perms, install.php moved to a non-web-accessible folder & renamed just to be safe. BUT...

on opening index.php for the first time, I get this:

Warning: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\GLOBALS.php on line 23

Warning: Undefined variable: db_str in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\cookies.inc on line 82

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\GLOBALS.php:23) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\cookies.inc on line 132

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\GLOBALS.php:23) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\util.inc on line 42

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\GLOBALS.php:23) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\util.inc on line 43

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\GLOBALS.php:23) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\util.inc on line 44

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\GLOBALS.php:23) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\util.inc on line 45

Then the normal forum list table & such appear. Stupid newbie php.ini problem or another bug to kill?
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #539 is a reply to message #538] Sat, 16 February 2002 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Could you give me a url to the forum please, I want to see those errors for myself maybe gather more info.

This is our 1st IIS install, so I suspect it is likely the fault of the forum rather then your setup.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #540 is a reply to message #517] Sat, 16 February 2002 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Well, after looking at your phpinfo once more I found the reason for this problem. You'll have to excuse me when I say that MS are fscking morons!!

IIS does not seem to have a REQUEST_URI variable or ANY other variable that contains the parameters passed via get.

I will once again need to add a hack, which will re-create the REQUEST_URI variable for people who lack it, the forum relies on that variable in a number of places...

Once, I make it, i'll post it in this thread.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #542 is a reply to message #517] Sat, 16 February 2002 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Replace your core.inc file, with the one attached, it should solve this problem.
  • Attachment: core.inc
    (Size: 3.20KB, Downloaded 998 times)

FUDforum Core Developer

[Updated on: Sat, 16 February 2002 05:21]

Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #543 is a reply to message #542] Sat, 16 February 2002 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm.... no effect at all. same errors as previous.

Hey, I told the client this would install right and run kick-ass on Lin (tried it on my RH7 server here at home with no probs)... wouldn't have it, they're slaves to the dark side. Sad

Unfortunately I don't have this thing up on a public IP or I'd gladly share it with ya. Can-do on Monday, though, if you like.

On the bright side, when we get a fully-working version running, we can zip it up and distribute it on your download page... Smile
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #544 is a reply to message #543] Sat, 16 February 2002 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
The next step actually will require you to edit 1 line in you GLOBALS.php file found in your include directory for the forum.

Change the line which now says:
if ( strstr($GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['REQUEST_URI'], 'GLOBALS.php') ) {

To say:
if ( strstr($GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['SCRIPT_NAME'], 'GLOBALS.php') ) {

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #545 is a reply to message #544] Sat, 16 February 2002 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prottoss, you're beautiful!

Just did the globals.php change and refreshed. Could add categories & forums at will using admin panel. Will test it further on Monday and report in, though I see no reason at this point that everything shouldn't be working right now, if it's setting & using cookies correctly and accessing mysql correctly, which apparently it is since I can create a new forum & all.

Thanks again!
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #546 is a reply to message #545] Sat, 16 February 2002 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
jkrische2 wrote on Sat, 16 February 2002 1:17 AM

prottoss, you're beautiful!

Just did the globals.php change and refreshed. Could add categories & forums at will using admin panel. Will test it further on Monday and report in, though I see no reason at this point that everything shouldn't be working right now, if it's setting & using cookies correctly and accessing mysql correctly, which apparently it is since I can create a new forum & all.

Thanks again!

Good to know Smile

If you come across something let me know. I desperately hope to release 1.2 on Monday/Tuesday.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #564 is a reply to message #517] Mon, 18 February 2002 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Prottoss et all... I have our NT/IIS forum up on a public IP now. Try to make it break, explore, do whatever you like, this is totally a testbed area.

http://forums.sysop.com

Feedback appreciated!
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #565 is a reply to message #564] Mon, 18 February 2002 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
jkrische2 wrote on Mon, 18 February 2002 11:13 AM

Hey Prottoss et all... I have our NT/IIS forum up on a public IP now. Try to make it break, explore, do whatever you like, this is totally a testbed area.

Feedback appreciated!

Allright, I will Smile

Thanks for putting it live, I'll do a few tests on it... If all goes well I suspect 1.2 release will be out within the next 36 hours.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #570 is a reply to message #517] Mon, 18 February 2002 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
There appears to be a problem with file attachments.

I've attached tried to attach a file to my message, however due to an error that file was not saved it would seem.

Could you please tell me what do you have inside your FILE_STORE variable of GLOBALS.php?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #572 is a reply to message #570] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prottoss wrote on Mon, 18 February 2002 10:37 AM

I've attached tried to attach a file to my message, however due to an error that file was not saved it would seem.

Could you please tell me what do you have inside your FILE_STORE variable of GLOBALS.php?

Looks like there were some bad slashes in there, here is what I have now (& please retry an attachment):

$INCLUDE = "D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\include\";
$WWW_ROOT = "http://forums.sysop.com/";
$ERROR_PATH = "D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\errors\";
$MSG_STORE_DIR = "D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\messages\";
$TMP = "D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\tmp\";
$FILE_STORE = "D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\files\";
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #573 is a reply to message #564] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

jkrische2 wrote on Mon, 18 February 2002 11:13 AM

Feedback appreciated!

It blowed up good....

When you get it going again, you should make an anonymous post forum (anon topic creation and replies allowed) too...
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #574 is a reply to message #572] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
jkrische2 wrote on Mon, 18 February 2002 12:03 PM

prottoss wrote on Mon, 18 February 2002 10:37 AM

Looks like there were some bad slashes in there, here is what I have now (& please retry an attachment):

I see the problem...

In windows when using php you MUST enter paths like this:

D:\\mypath\\fdsfa\\fsadfsadf\etc\\

Otherwise the path will not be parsed correctly Smile

Everywhere you have \ in the path you need to change it to \\ otherwise you'll have problems. Because \ is normally an escape character, by using \\ you make it escape itself and thus use \ when it actually needs to use the path.

FUDforum Core Developer

[Updated on: Mon, 18 February 2002 17:07]

Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #575 is a reply to message #574] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotcha.

Will make change right now.
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #576 is a reply to message #574] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, slashes changed in that whole section of path-related variables, so that is now looks like this:

$INCLUDE = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\include/";
$ERROR_PATH = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\errors/";
$MSG_STORE_DIR = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\messages/";
$TMP = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\tmp/";
$FILE_STORE = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\files/";
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #577 is a reply to message #572] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

jkrische2 wrote on Mon, 18 February 2002 12:03 PM

http://forums.sysop.com/include/attach.inc

A more secure idea would be to put $INCLUDE ="D:\Inetpub\forums_data" and all related directories outside the doc root... only the stuff under docs (in the forum_install directory) need sit in a public accessible area (i.e. subdir of wwwroot).
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #578 is a reply to message #576] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
jkrische2 wrote on Mon, 18 February 2002 12:11 PM

OK, slashes changed in that whole section of path-related variables, so that is now looks like this:

$INCLUDE = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\include/";
$ERROR_PATH = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\errors/";
$MSG_STORE_DIR = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\messages/";
$TMP = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\tmp/";
$FILE_STORE = "D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\files/";

This looks correct, let me try to upload a file.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #579 is a reply to message #517] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new error when trying to update the posted message "attachment test 2":

Warning: stat failed for D:Inetpubwwwrootforums_HOTC_comfiles/3.atch (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\post.php on line 167
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #580 is a reply to message #517] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Hrm... problem is still there, the file is not getting saved. I know this because when I go to edit the message I get the following error:

Warning: stat failed for D:Inetpubwwwrootforums_HOTC_comfiles/4.atch (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums_HOTC_com\post.php on line 167

Could you please check if there are any files inside the: D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\forums_HOTC_com\\files/ directory and if there are any could you show me the directory listing please.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #581 is a reply to message #580] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, there are files there, named:

1.atch
3.atch
4.atch
5.atch
Re: WinNT Install Probs [message #582 is a reply to message #517] Mon, 18 February 2002 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
Heh, I think I may have found the problem.

As a test for this problem could please you do run the following MySQL query and paste it's output here.

SELECT * FROM fud_attach;

FUDforum Core Developer
Pages (2): [1  2    »]  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Step 1 on install
Next Topic: Please Help, im going crazy with this............
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 19 05:25:08 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02670 seconds