FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » [FATAL] 2.3.9 => 2.5.0 Upgrade Error
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon5.gif  [FATAL] 2.3.9 => 2.5.0 Upgrade Error [message #11766] Wed, 16 July 2003 18:17 Go to next message
humaneasy is currently offline  humaneasy   Portugal

Hi,

I moved servers and forum was working.

Then I tryed to upgrade to last version (2.5.0) and I got the following error:
Quote:

Unable to find GLOBALS.php inside the current (/home/latorill/public_html/care/forum) directory. Please place the upgrade (upgrade.php) script inside main web directory of your forum

If I copy the datum/include/GLOBALS.php to where the upgrade.php is I get the following error:
Quote:

Warning: md5_file(): Unable to open file in /home/latorill/public_html/care/forum/upgrade.php on line 918

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in /home/latorill/public_html/care/forum/upgrade.php on line 185

Now I cannot even run the forum because it gaves me the following:
Quote:

Warning: main(datum/include/GLOBALS.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/latorill/public_html/care/forum/index.php on line 19

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'datum/include/GLOBALS.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/latorill/public_html/care/forum/index.php on line 19

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fud_use() in /home/latorill/public_html/care/forum/index.php on line 20

I'm using:
Quote:

Operating system: Linux
Kernel version: 2.4.20-8
Apache version: 1.3.27 (Unix)
PERL version: 5.008
Path to sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
PHP version: 4.3.2
MySQL version: 4.0.13
Postgres version: None
Access to Shell (TELNET or SSH): No

Please HELP Very Happy Sad Crying or Very Sad

Cool Lopo

HumanEasy - Future Internet Technologies
Re: [FATAL] 2.3.9 => 2.5.0 Upgrade Error [message #11770 is a reply to message #11766] Wed, 16 July 2003 18:28 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Which directory did you place the upgrade script in, if you placed it inside the forum's web dir as your original path may suggest you should've already had a symlink to GLOBALS.php in there otherwise you forum wouldn't work.

Make sure that you only have 1 GLOBALS.php, the one inside include/ the other GLOBALS.php should be symlinks to the one in include/

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Fatal Error
Next Topic: 2.3.8 install.php
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 19 01:52:09 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03019 seconds