FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Change the permissions to all members in a group in a few clicks ??
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Change the permissions to all members in a group in a few clicks ?? [message #30004] Sun, 29 January 2006 16:31 Go to next message
DaveQB is currently offline  DaveQB   Australia

It seems to me, if you decided to change the permissions a certain group has, you need to go through and edit each individual member. I think i must have this wrong, but haven't figured out what the better, alternative method is.

Any advice is welcome Smile
Re: Change the permissions to all members in a group in a few clicks ?? [message #30011 is a reply to message #30004] Sun, 29 January 2006 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
If you have individual group members then yes, for masks you only need to adjust the permissions of the mask.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Change the permissions to all members in a group in a few clicks ?? [message #30022 is a reply to message #30004] Sun, 29 January 2006 20:51 Go to previous message
DaveQB is currently offline  DaveQB   Australia

Damn.....

I think i'll post a feature request then. Thats alot of hard work if you want a group to change 1 permission setting.

Thanx for the response.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: private message keeps unread after being read
Next Topic: Group Management
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon May 06 03:19:39 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02467 seconds