FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Need to remove copyright notes........ (Help me to do this)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Need to remove copyright notes........ [message #158945] Sat, 18 April 2009 06:35 Go to next message
chandima is currently offline  chandima   
Please tell me how can I do that. Do I need to pay for that?
If so ...how much??
I need private branding..
Advice me.

Thx
Re: Need to remove copyright notes........ [message #158948 is a reply to message #158945] Sat, 18 April 2009 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JanRei is currently offline  JanRei   
Contributing Core Developer
Translator
In case you really need to remove the copyright notice from the footer, you can do it by editing the file footer.tmpl. You should find it in thm/default/tmpl within the Forum Data Root. Afterwards rebuild the theme using the Theme Manager in the Admin Control Panel.

By the way, please report messages only in case they need attention from the moderators (like for example violation of the forum rules).
Re: Need to remove copyright notes........ [message #158950 is a reply to message #158945] Sat, 18 April 2009 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chandima is currently offline  chandima   
Sorry if I bothered you.

You have done a grate job by developing this and you deserve to be informed If some one going to change it.

I did it, in one way, to pay tribute to you, Sir!
Re: Need to remove copyright notes........ [message #158951 is a reply to message #158945] Sat, 18 April 2009 18:35 Go to previous message
JanRei is currently offline  JanRei   
Contributing Core Developer
Translator
Great you like FUDforum. If you have further questions you are welcome to ask - we will try to answer them.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Administrativ center
Next Topic: Nntp message quoting
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 20:59:33 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02624 seconds