FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Wikilinks.plugin isn't working at all (Installed, activated, set and... nothing)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Wikilinks.plugin isn't working at all [message #162878] Sun, 22 August 2010 16:09 Go to next message
sypie is currently offline  sypie   Netherlands
I downloaded the Wikilinks plugin while i have my own wiki (macwiki.nl). A plugin like the Wikilinks.plugin would help me with some easy things. Problem is that the plugin isn't working at all.

I tried single brackets and i tried double brackets, the Wiki style of a link. Both don't work and just appear as normal text. Any idea about what to change?

Re: Wikilinks.plugin isn't working at all [message #162880 is a reply to message #162878] Sun, 22 August 2010 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
The plugin requires PCRE Unicode support. See if the below link helps:

http://chrisjean.com/2009/01/31/unicode-support-on-centos-52-with-php-and-p cre/

If not, let me know and I'll prepare a patch for you.
Re: Wikilinks.plugin isn't working at all [message #162881 is a reply to message #162880] Sun, 22 August 2010 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sypie is currently offline  sypie   Netherlands
Thanks, as i see now it's server sided, wich i can't help at all. I'm stuck with my hosting company and they're not flexible at all.
Re: Wikilinks.plugin isn't working at all [message #162889 is a reply to message #162881] Mon, 23 August 2010 17:01 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Please download the wikilinks.plugin file from the below link and let us know if it solves the problem:

http://fudforum.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fudforum/trunk/install/forum_dat a/plugins/wikilinks.plugin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: problem when saving header.tmpl
Next Topic: Issues with Mass E-mail in Admin Control Panel
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Jun 13 12:57:30 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02288 seconds