FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » FUD Student with questions about features, Portal page, etc.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
FUD Student with questions about features, Portal page, etc. [message #165945] Wed, 31 August 2011 01:28 Go to next message
forumstudent is currently offline  forumstudent   

Is there a simple but configurable PORTAL (script/add on/whatever) that can easily be set up to work with FUD? (easy to do basics for a nonprogrammer, that is) Can this be easily done with simple html / etc.

I'm thinking of using FUD for a project which has a site built using weebly.com - can I use iframes (or some other simple technology) to 'insert' a FUD forum as a page on that site? I don't know the technical implications of using iframe, etc.

How to tell which mods / add ons will break with future FUD updates (& how to anticipate & cope with updates)?

Can FUD be updated completely from within the admin panel? Or is technical script knowledge necessary?

Is there any future ETA for mobile phone access to FUD forums? I have an android phone and hope to use FUD to support users while I'm traveling and away from home.

Thanks again for a great script, Frank.

Re: FUD Student with questions about features, Portal page, etc. [message #165977 is a reply to message #165945] Fri, 02 September 2011 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Unfortunately there isn't a portal yet.
The sad part is that you can probably do it with FUDAPI within minutes, but styling a portal is beyond my skill set.
Re: FUD Student with questions about features, Portal page, etc. [message #165981 is a reply to message #165977] Fri, 02 September 2011 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forumstudent is currently offline  forumstudent   
Is there some form of integration with any type of cms?
Re: FUD Student with questions about features, Portal page, etc. [message #165982 is a reply to message #165981] Fri, 02 September 2011 17:59 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
See Joomla, Drupal & FUDAPI.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Recommended forum hosting services?
Next Topic: Announcement
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue Jun 04 13:28:04 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02486 seconds