FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » PHP discussions » Shopping cart malfunction?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon5.gif  Shopping cart malfunction? [message #35705] Fri, 02 February 2007 19:43
TimmyC is currently offline  TimmyC   United States
php to SQL posting problem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

I recently had a program written in php for e-commerce, but there seems to be a problem with the posting of the cart id to the SQL table. The designer is no longer available for questions, so I had hoped to get some help here. I have a brief knowledge of php, but just cant seem to track the problem down.

There are two tables used for the cart:

store_shopping_cart and
store_shopping_cart_items

Everything works fine until you try to add an item to the cart. It tries to enter a null value into store_shopping_cart_items for the column shopping_cart_id

The shopping cart id obviously cannot be null or there could be major confusion between different customers.

I know you need more information and to look at the code to give me an answer, but there are many dependent php files (classes.php,common.php, etc.) I didnt want to post them all here and waste a bunch of space..

Could some1 contact me and help me track this problem down? I'd like to get the site up and working asap because its a much better design than our current site.

Thanks
TimmyC
TimmyC(at)5thavenuebling(dot)com
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: losing data in PHP array... please help!
Next Topic: Seagull with dojo
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 05 11:32:49 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02107 seconds