FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Pdf generation and other phpgwapi issues (header.inc.php not found)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Pdf generation and other phpgwapi issues [message #39862] Sat, 15 December 2007 16:04 Go to next message
gfwp is currently offline  gfwp   Switzerland
Hi,

after installing fudforum inside phpgroupware I register a series of related issues. Triing to use the "generate pdf" and triing to change forum with the bottom field and GO button both raises the same error reported below.

I loooked inside the sources and apparently the variable
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['template_set'] at line 1183
is not set.

I cannot figure how to fix it. I guess it is just a configuration issue.

I'm running fudforum and phpgroupware downloaded as a debian/sid package on a debian/sarge server with Mysql 5 and php5.

TIA

cheers

gfwp

HERE THE ERROR MESSAGES

Warning: common::include(/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates//head.inc.php) [function.common-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 1138

Warning: common::include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates//head.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 1138

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 1043

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 1061

Warning: common::include(/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates//navbar.inc.php) [function.common-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 1141

Warning: common::include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates//navbar.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 1141
Re: Pdf generation and other phpgwapi issues [message #40352 is a reply to message #39862] Fri, 15 February 2008 12:19 Go to previous message
sevenbits is currently offline  sevenbits   Sweden
Hello,
I have this issue too. Looks like the Template variable is not set for some reason. Working with the integrated phpgroupware Version. Does anyone have a fix for this?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: FUD on Slackware 12
Next Topic: New Install: PSPELL problem
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue Jun 18 05:07:29 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02399 seconds