FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Page unable to be displayed and random errors.. Help!
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon5.gif  Page unable to be displayed and random errors.. Help! [message #5382] Fri, 30 August 2002 17:33 Go to next message
kewlguy is currently offline  kewlguy   United States
Hey everyone, so far my luck with FUD has been great. There are some strange things happening though and I was wondering if anyone else has these problems. When myself or some users goto post a message, it sometimes starts loading the page, then will take them to a "Page unable to be displayed" page and sometimes, they can click back and get to the post page, but sometimes it just gets stuck and keeps going to the page cannot be displayed. It also happens whenever I try and create a poll. Other than that, its working great I think. If anyone wants to try and see if they can reproduce the problem, goto my forum http://www.ufboys.com/forums/ Thanks in advance!
And one other little thing, I can't get my time settled correctly. I have the right zone selected, and the time is set correctly on my server, but its displaying sometime thats almost 5 or 6 hours later.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 August 2002 18:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Page unable to be displayed and random errors.. Help! [message #5383 is a reply to message #5382] Fri, 30 August 2002 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
What is the timezone that you've selected inside the Admin Control Panel?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Page unable to be displayed and random errors.. Help! [message #5385 is a reply to message #5382] Sat, 31 August 2002 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have United States: New York City Eastern selected, but like I said, thats the lesser of my worries =)
Re: Page unable to be displayed and random errors.. Help! [message #5405 is a reply to message #5382] Sat, 31 August 2002 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its gotten worse. Now pretty much any time I click on POST new thread or POST reply, I get a page cannot be displayed.. Help! Confused
Re: Page unable to be displayed and random errors.. Help! [message #5425 is a reply to message #5405] Tue, 03 September 2002 02:04 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Which version of PHP are you running?

Check your webserver's or your accounts error log file, and see if there are any error messages that could explain this behaviour. From your description it appears like PHP is crashing.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: 2.3.3RC3 smoothest yet
Next Topic: Protected email address
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 08:39:16 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02066 seconds