FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » install.php/upgrade.php build scripts?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
install.php/upgrade.php build scripts? [message #6979] Wed, 30 October 2002 23:48 Go to next message
hemna is currently offline  hemna   United States

Howdy,
I was just looking into the source for the install.php and upgrade.php scripts that come w/ the tarballs, and I was wondering if you had the source for the tools that you use to build the install.php and upgrade.php files available? I'd be interested in using for my library project
http://phphtmllib.newsblob.com
Re: install.php/upgrade.php build scripts? [message #6981 is a reply to message #6979] Thu, 31 October 2002 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
There is just one script that can build the archive used by the installer/upgrade script. This script can be found in the CVS, in fact if you checkout the forum from the CVS this script will be checked out automatically for you.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: install.php/upgrade.php build scripts? [message #6983 is a reply to message #6979] Thu, 31 October 2002 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hemna is currently offline  hemna   United States

I can't seem to find a link on the Download page that shows the settings for checking out the tree via CVS.
Re: install.php/upgrade.php build scripts? [message #6986 is a reply to message #6983] Thu, 31 October 2002 01:22 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
http://fud.prohost.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=547

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: GLOBALS.php "cleanup"
Next Topic: Latvian translation
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 15:34:28 GMT 2024