FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » How can i get informed by email when something happens in a subscribed theme?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
How can i get informed by email when something happens in a subscribed theme? [message #166562] Tue, 17 January 2012 09:56 Go to next message
ThomasF is currently offline  ThomasF   Germany
Hi,

well i think my problem is almost described in the subject. I've created some themes and messages, which i've subscribed. In my profile I've set "E-Mail" as notification method, and i've also enabled "Private Message Notification".

Now don't receive any e-mails while things change in my subscriptions, although they are listed in my tab "notifications". I also get e-mails, when i receive private messages, so i think the e-mail-service is in principle okay.

Does someone have an idea, whats going wrong there?
Re: How can i get informed by email when something happens in a subscribed theme? [message #166830 is a reply to message #166562] Sat, 03 March 2012 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
You mean subscribed topics?

You should get an e-mail notification of my reply proving that it works as advertized.
Aw: Re: How can i get informed by email when something happens in a subscribed theme? [message #166849 is a reply to message #166830] Wed, 07 March 2012 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course, i did. Sorry, for the misunderstanding. Although i didn't concern myself with the forum for a couple of weeks (the project has been paused until the end of April Sad i meant, the problem has been solved in the meantime.

Having read the email of your answer, i think, i still have another problem. Could you give me a wink, how i can change the language of the user interface manually? When i login to fudforum.org , the UI shows itself in german, which is allright - but how can i change it i.e. in english, in case i want it?

Beside that, the frame of the e-mail is set obviously in dutch for me by default. Although our countries are neighbours, i'm not really familar with this language, but up to now, i didn't find a way to change it in german.

THX Smile Thomas
Re: Aw: Re: How can i get informed by email when something happens in a subscribed theme? [message #166850 is a reply to message #166849] Wed, 07 March 2012 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
You can select the interface language (theme) from the front page. It defaults to your browser's language. To change it, look for the "Switch Theme" button at the bottom of the index page. This functionality is provided by the Theme Router Plugin.
Aw: Re: Aw: Re: How can i get informed by email when something happens in a subscribed theme? [message #166851 is a reply to message #166850] Wed, 07 March 2012 10:48 Go to previous message
Got it Cool Great Sports - Thx for it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Remove the Startup page
Next Topic: how to change html meta markup title of subjects for better search engine optimisation
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 02:04:28 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02379 seconds