FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Ak! server reset path names!
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Ak! server reset path names! [message #25799] Tue, 21 June 2005 21:18 Go to next message
zushiba is currently offline  zushiba   United States
I am on a virtualhost and the server was goin all wonkey so we were moved to a new server.
Well in the process the filepaths were changed and now no one can access the forums.
Where does fud keep that information so I can go about editing it?
Re: Ak! server reset path names! [message #25800 is a reply to message #25799] Tue, 21 June 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
GLOBALS.php inside the include directory, once you adjust this file login into the admin account and rebuild the theme.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Ak! server reset path names! [message #25815 is a reply to message #25799] Wed, 22 June 2005 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The installer created the folders that are now owned by Apache, as such I cannot open anything in the FUDforum folder! the way my host is set up it isn't possible to chown these directories.
Any other way I can access the Globals.php? do you have an editor perhaps?
Re: Ak! server reset path names! [message #25820 is a reply to message #25815] Wed, 22 June 2005 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
You can make a tiny PHP script to chmod the file 666, giving you access to it.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Ak! server reset path names! [message #25824 is a reply to message #25799] Wed, 22 June 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was able to gain access to the include folder by doing so but when trying to chmod the GLOBALS.php I get

Warning: chmod(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 22368 is not allowed to access /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/FUDforum/include/GLOBALS.php owned by uid 48 in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/chmod.php on line 2
My host is showing complete uselessness in this matter.
Re: Ak! server reset path names! [message #25825 is a reply to message #25824] Wed, 22 June 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Make the chmod script create a copy of itself and then run the copy, it'll bypass the safe_mode idiocy.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Ak! server reset path names! [message #25856 is a reply to message #25799] Thu, 23 June 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, only one folder changed during the server move.
the original directory was
/home/virtual/site30/fst/home/fable/FUDforum/include/
which is now
/home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/FUDforum/include/
The way they decided to go about fixing it was change all the file permissions to 755 SO I dont know if that's what causing it but after updating the directory I am still getting

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./GLOBALS.php in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/index.php on line 13

Warning: main(./GLOBALS.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './GLOBALS.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/index.php on line 13

Okay this is strange, I can access the forum now, see the posts and all but I am getting the above error when I try to get to the admin panel, and when I try to pose I get
Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/fable/FUDforum/cache/ip_filter_cache in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2100

Warning: main(/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/ip_filter_cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2100

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/ip_filter_cache' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2100

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/fable/FUDforum/cache/login_filter_cache in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2101

Warning: main(/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/login_filter_cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2101

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/login_filter_cache' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2101

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/fable/FUDforum/cache/email_filter_cache in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2102

Warning: main(/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/email_filter_cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2102

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/email_filter_cache' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2102

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2140

Warning: draw_post_icons(): Unable to access /home/fable/FUDforum/cache/icon_cache in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2218

Warning: draw_post_icons(/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/icon_cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2218

Warning: draw_post_icons(): Failed opening '/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/icon_cache' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2218

Warning: draw_post_attachments(): Unable to access /home/fable/FUDforum/cache/file_filter_regexp in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2294

Warning: draw_post_attachments(/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/file_filter_regexp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2294

Warning: draw_post_attachments(): Failed opening '/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/file_filter_regexp' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2294

Warning: draw_post_smiley_cntrl(): Unable to access /home/fable/FUDforum/cache/ps_cache in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2195

Warning: draw_post_smiley_cntrl(/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/ps_cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2195

Warning: draw_post_smiley_cntrl(): Failed opening '/home/fable/FUDforum/cache/ps_cache' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site154/fst/home/fable/public_html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 2195

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 19:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ak! server reset path names! [message #25872 is a reply to message #25856] Thu, 23 June 2005 22:35 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
Did you rebuild the theme?

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: No source for curtime.tmpl
Next Topic: Installation issue
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 23:22:56 GMT 2024