FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » What I got trying to check spelling.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
What I got trying to check spelling. [message #11489] Tue, 01 July 2003 09:09 Go to next message
Gady is currently offline  Gady   Canada
Warning: PSPELL couldn't open the dictionary. reason: I'm sorry I can't find any suitable word lists for the language-tag "ru". in /home/virtual/site8/fst/var/www/html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 854

Warning: 0 is not an PSPELL result index in /home/virtual/site8/fst/var/www/html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 846

Warning: 0 is not an PSPELL result index in /home/virtual/site8/fst/var/www/html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 841

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/virtual/site8/fst/var/www/html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 1005

Warning: 0 is not an PSPELL result index in /home/virtual/site8/fst/var/www/html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 846

Warning: 0 is not an PSPELL result index in /home/virtual/site8/fst/var/www/html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 841

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/virtual/site8/fst/var/www/html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 1005

Re: What I got trying to check spelling. [message #11491 is a reply to message #11489] Tue, 01 July 2003 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaman is currently offline  Shaman   Canada

Gady wrote on Tue, 01 July 2003 05:09

Warning: PSPELL couldn't open the dictionary. reason: I'm sorry I can't find any suitable word lists for the language-tag "ru". in /home/virtual/site8/fst/var/www/html/forum/theme/default/post.php on line 854

There's your problem. Your pspell install is borked.

I'm not sure I get what I'm supposed to do? [message #11494 is a reply to message #11491] Tue, 01 July 2003 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adwise, pls!

Re: What I got trying to check spelling. [message #11495 is a reply to message #11489] Wed, 02 July 2003 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaman is currently offline  Shaman   Canada

You need to have your pspell install with all language dictionaries installed properly. Unless I'm very wrong, it's pretty obvious that pspell is missing some data files.

Re: What I got trying to check spelling. [message #11558 is a reply to message #11495] Mon, 07 July 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
As Shaman had correctly pointed out your pspell installation lacks the Russian dictionary. To fix the problem you need to install it.

FUDforum Core Developer
Unfortunately, my host provader doesn't keep pspell [message #11576 is a reply to message #11558] Mon, 07 July 2003 15:22 Go to previous message
up'n'running at all for performance reasons. Sad

So now I need just to disable the button.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: rebuild theme from command line ??
Next Topic: Also this knew version
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 05 13:07:43 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05120 seconds