FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Showcase » Resources Forum for Game Forum Owners
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Resources Forum for Game Forum Owners [message #158114] Mon, 02 February 2009 08:51 Go to next message
DirtRider is currently offline  DirtRider   South Africa
I have setup a resources forum for all gaming forum owners. You will be able to find news on all the latest resources that may help you get your gaming forum on the road. Plus you will be able to exchange banners with other forum owners. Showcase your forum plus many more features.

Link - hxxp://www.gameporthole.com

Any feedback on this site would be appreciated
Re: Resources Forum for Game Forum Owners [message #158119 is a reply to message #158114] Mon, 02 February 2009 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Nice site, but it will work better if you convert the forum software to FUDforum Smile
Re: Resources Forum for Game Forum Owners [message #158120 is a reply to message #158114] Mon, 02 February 2009 13:07 Go to previous message
DirtRider is currently offline  DirtRider   South Africa
Very Happy I must admit this was the first time I had ever heard of this forum software Shocked Laughing However it is nice as well I may just give it a go at some time
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Thanks Ilia, here's my forum
Next Topic: The [Ensoniq] PARIS Forums
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 14:05:43 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02804 seconds