FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » what template in admincp does what
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
what template in admincp does what [message #15838] Tue, 06 January 2004 12:32 Go to next message
The_Altered1 is currently offline  The_Altered1   United States
where is the template for the user menu (private messaging...members...search...faq's...profile...etc) located? I tried to edit it in the main index tpl and it worked fine, but that was just on the main page. when I clicked on a link going to another page (members list...a topic...etc) it reverted back to the default. Please tell me that this part is static like the header and that I don't have to edit every line on every template if I want to rearange the layout of it.

Just having a hard time trying to figure out what template aplies to what in the admin cp template editor. Sure there is green text that gives a brief description when I open an area, but having to click through every single area looking for one thing is really time consuming and I tend to get lost.
Re: what template in admincp does what [message #15843 is a reply to message #15838] Tue, 06 January 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
usercp.tmpl

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: what template in admincp does what [message #15855 is a reply to message #15838] Tue, 06 January 2004 23:38 Go to previous message
The_Altered1 is currently offline  The_Altered1   United States
fantastic...thanks Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: How are unread posts marked .....
Next Topic: Question about GLOBALS.php
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed May 15 20:51:28 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02330 seconds