FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Still no Umlaut in Dates with 2.8.1
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Still no Umlaut in Dates with 2.8.1 [message #159760] Sun, 21 June 2009 00:35 Go to next message
TheName is currently offline  TheName   Japan
Hi I upgraded my german forum to 2.8.1 and the Dates are still wrong with no Umlauts. Also all the new topics / topic descriptions and all entries in the Forum structure dont have Umlauts. Lukily this time the topic entries itself were not distroyed again (like with 2.8.0). How do i fix that the best way?

regards
TheName
Re: Still no Umlaut in Dates with 2.8.1 [message #159761 is a reply to message #159760] Sun, 21 June 2009 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
That means you still haven't configured it properly. Please see http://cvs.prohost.org/index.php/Theme_Manager#Locale
Re: Still no Umlaut in Dates with 2.8.1 [message #159765 is a reply to message #159761] Sun, 21 June 2009 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheName is currently offline  TheName   Japan
Hi, I have my website hosted at all-inkl.com a german hoster. How do I change the local there. I have no idea. Why is this problem so suddenly, before i had no problems for years ever. And already with the last update all entries umlauts became unreadable.
Re: Still no Umlaut in Dates with 2.8.1 [message #159766 is a reply to message #159765] Sun, 21 June 2009 15:35 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Please read the link again. You need to fix your locale in the ACP.

Edit: Also see "FUDforum shows dates in English or with special characters?" at http://cvs.prohost.org/index.php/FAQ
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Trad error message at upgrade
Next Topic: Forcing New Line at Beginning of Signature for News Group Post?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:11:56 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02745 seconds