FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Very nice decorating Job!
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon6.gif  Very nice decorating Job! [message #161288] Wed, 02 December 2009 23:31 Go to next message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
Very nice decorating Job there naudefj... Classy!
You make it all look so easy!

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
Re: Very nice decorating Job! [message #161290 is a reply to message #161288] Thu, 03 December 2009 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Thanks. I'm also looking forward to seeing your Xmas theme.
icon6.gif  Re: Very nice decorating Job! [message #161291 is a reply to message #161290] Thu, 03 December 2009 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After seeing yours I quit even trying. You have done far better than I ever could.

Like I said classy!

icon6.gif  Re: Very nice decorating Job! [message #161368 is a reply to message #161290] Tue, 15 December 2009 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the new Santa in the header, much more legible than previous one. Over all it makes for a nice seasonal theme.

Using multicolored buttons would make a nice addition (Think ornaments on Xmas tree).

I don't have time to sort and rename enough buttons for all languages now (still dealing with some personal issues) but might be able to do English. At either rate naudefj I think it would be a fine addition to your themes gallery as a seasonal theme.

Re: Very nice decorating Job! [message #161370 is a reply to message #161368] Tue, 15 December 2009 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
The Witcher het op Tue, 15 December 2009 07:59 geskryf:
I don't have time to sort and rename enough buttons for all languages now (still dealing with some personal issues) but might be able to do English. At either rate naudefj I think it would be a fine addition to your themes gallery as a seasonal theme.

A set of English buttons as well as a set of empty buttons for users that want to translate them would be great.

I don't think the xmas theme should be part of the default package, but can defiantly be releases as an add-on later.

We should also start thinking about a "New Years" theme for Jan 2010.
icon6.gif  Re: Very nice decorating Job! [message #161371 is a reply to message #161370] Tue, 15 December 2009 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I all ready have a blank set of (single color) buttons available at the guild, I will bring them over here (there is also a set of colorized buttons in multiple languages (but those need sorted and renamed, which is labor intensive), I also have links to the software to colorize them (freeware) and I believe instructions are included.

I am working on the English now (having some difficulty getting the Santa displayed)? I still need to rotate a few of the buttons around for aesthetics but should finish tonight "FG_xmas_theme".

This is on the guild now, I also have a partial draft of one for slate blue along the same lines I started.... But doubt I will make any headway on it. Like I said I think it is a fine idea, and this is one of the things I can help with.

I agree with the New Year theme, and suggest we work on it just like the fg_xmas for continuities sake.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 December 2009 08:23]

Report message to a moderator

icon6.gif  Re: Very nice decorating Job! [message #161372 is a reply to message #161371] Tue, 15 December 2009 11:36 Go to previous message
Ok installed multicolor buttons on the guild, looks a bit of alright, still haven't quite figured out how you added the Santa and sifted the header over but that can wait.

Zip file for blank buttons attached below along with the multicolor buttons I used.

P.S I agree the seasonal themes should be separate downloads, likewise with smiley, forum, and post icons.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Forest Green theme
Next Topic: loc - a modern fudforum template
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue May 07 19:54:22 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02694 seconds