FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » General Chit Chat » need help choosing software (what is the bes deal on backup software???)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon5.gif  need help choosing software [message #163599] Fri, 12 November 2010 22:47 Go to next message
ckmike1984 is currently offline  ckmike1984   Colombia
Hi people! I need and advise to get the best deal on Online Backup. I did a little research and I found the best deals
now I don't know any about backup software so I need your Advise to Choose the best one. I got:

Mozy
SOS online backup
ZenOK Online Backup

thay have really good prices but I also cara about the quality

Please let me know your suggestion, I'll aprecciate it

Thx

[Updated on: Thu, 23 December 2010 17:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: need help choosing software [message #165226 is a reply to message #163599] Fri, 13 May 2011 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rachelle_thompson is currently offline  rachelle_thompson   
The Operating SOS Online Backup has excellent features however; it needs to offer better range for backup space. With Mosy though it has good security options and more than enough storage space, this would be better if it has more added functional features to its repertoire.

I would prefer ZenOK Online Backup since it delivers simple, inexpensive and powerful online data backup. It also provides incessant security and protection for data investments with set apart features that comprise several redundancies.
Re: need help choosing software [message #187097 is a reply to message #165226] Mon, 21 March 2016 09:52 Go to previous message
raymurphy is currently offline  raymurphy   India
The best file-and-folder backup programs work quietly in the background, making copies of your files either on a regular schedule or whenever a new version of a file is saved to disk. The apps can all back up files to a different folder on the same hard drive that contains the original file or, for greater safety (in case your hard drive fails), to a USB drive or a network location. Some can save to writable CDs or DVDs or even to remote FTP sites. Some can automatically stuff backed-up files into ZIP archives, and some can save encrypted backups so that other users on your network won't be able to read your files.
Acronis Backup & Recovery is one of the best backup software
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Smart phone
Next Topic: I'm new or whatever
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:53:15 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02251 seconds