FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Lost Forum Group "+" and "-" Image to Expand and Collapse Forum Category
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Lost Forum Group "+" and "-" Image to Expand and Collapse Forum Category [message #164400] Fri, 04 February 2011 00:16 Go to next message
jm2morri is currently offline  jm2morri   
Hello everyone, perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.

I think this was working a few hours ago after the upgrade to 3.0.2 was complete. Then I was making a few changes to the forums.css.tmpl to change a few colours slightly. Now those images aren't showing up and I can't collapse or expand the forum categories on the main forum page.

Any idea what controls those and where I might look? I think I only changed background colour settings in the css which shouldn't have effected that.

James.
Re: Lost Forum Group "+" and "-" Image to Expand and Collapse Forum Category [message #164404 is a reply to message #164400] Fri, 04 February 2011 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So I've diffed my current forum.css to the version before I updated to 3.0.2 which shows all the changes I've made (shown below). This looks OK, I don't think anything in this editting would effect those collapsing images.

Just to be clear I'm talking about the collapsing forum categories on the top page of the forum. Right now, those are not working. See www.eaglecentral.ca/forums

< {PAGE: FORUM_CSS forum's css styles}
< body {
< background: #e5e5e5;
---
> {PAGE: FORUM_CSS forum's css styles}body {
> background: #f4f4ff;
42c41
< background: #fff;
---
> background: #f4f4ff;
178,179c177,178
< color: #000;
< background: #f5d300;
---
> color: #003;
> background: #ffff99;
Re: Lost Forum Group "+" and "-" Image to Expand and Collapse Forum Category [message #164408 is a reply to message #164404] Fri, 04 February 2011 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
If you use a custom header, please see FUDforum 3.0.2:

"All JavaScript files were moved into a separate js/ directory. If you have custom themes that overrides the default forum header, please update your tmpl/header.tmpl file and rebuild your themes."
Re: Lost Forum Group "+" and "-" Image to Expand and Collapse Forum Category [message #164410 is a reply to message #164408] Fri, 04 February 2011 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj wrote on Fri, 04 February 2011 06:50
If you use a custom header, please see FUDforum 3.0.2:

"All JavaScript files were moved into a separate js/ directory. If you have custom themes that overrides the default forum header, please update your tmpl/header.tmpl file and rebuild your themes."

Can you expand on that a bit more? What do I need to look for and update?

James.
Re: Lost Forum Group "+" and "-" Image to Expand and Collapse Forum Category [message #164411 is a reply to message #164410] Fri, 04 February 2011 12:00 Go to previous message
OK with a bit more thinking, I simply edited my header.tmpl and add "js/" (without the quotes) to the beginning of each reference to a .js source file (not headers). That seems to have done the trick.

James.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Recovering Database After Botched Upgrade
Next Topic: 3.0.2 NNTP Import Warning
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed May 15 23:15:42 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02605 seconds