FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Consistency check after import from source forum (Moving from one server to another. After import destination fails consistency check.)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Consistency check after import from source forum [message #165130] Sat, 30 April 2011 11:47 Go to next message
Moachist is currently offline  Moachist   United States
Have source forum and a new forum and am moving the data. I have applied the admimport, admdump and consist patches to both sides. Both sides are exact versions, and latest, of PHP, Apache, MySQL, FUDForum, etc.

I can run a consistency check on the Source Forum, then admdump the data to file. Bring it over to the new site and import it in without issue. Once the import is complete, all items are there, however I can only view threads by searching for them, as they don't show in the forums. SO i need to run the consistency check on the new side. When I do, I get this error below. The Fud30_fl_2 table doesn't exist in MySQL.

I am hopeful someone can help out asap. The source server was going to be shutdown yesterday, however I was able to talk them into a couple more days. Please help as it is getting desperate.

Locking the database for checking
Locked!
Validating category order
Done: Validating category order
Checking if moderator and users table match
OK
Rebuilding moderators
Done: Rebuilding moderators
Checking if all private messages have users
OK
Checking messages against users & threads
OK
Checking threads against forums
OK
Checking message approvals
Done: Checking message approvals
Checking threads against messages
OK
Checking thread last & first post ids
Done: Checking thread last & first post ids
Checking forum & topic relations
Done: Checking forum & topic relations
Validating Forum Order
Done: Validating Forum Order
Checking for presence of forum lock tables

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message '(C:\xampp\htdocs\fudforum\include\theme\default\db.inc:75<br /> C:\xampp\htdocs\fudforum\adm\consist.php:296<br /> ) 1100: Table 'fud30_fl_2' was not locked with LOCK TABLES<br /> Query: CREATE TABLE fud30_fl_2 (id INT)<br /> _POST: array ( 'conf' =&gt; 'Yes', 'S' =&gt; '74ee81b885548cd87ea0a287483e56e7', 'SQ' =&gt; 'c35a95556ce472452f322cc6e1ad9ff6', )<br /> Database version: 5.5.8<br /> [Referring Page] http://www.domain.com/fudforum/adm/consist.php?S=74ee81b885548cd87ea0a28748 3e56e7&amp;SQ=91cc8660a151cb32c0736f6850fb4590<br /> ' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fudforum\include\core.inc:215 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\fudforum\include\theme\default\db.inc(75): fud_sql_error_handler('CREATE TABLE fu...', 'Table 'fud30_fl...', 1100, '5.5.8') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\fudforum\adm\consist.php(296): q('CREATE TABLE fu...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\fudforum\include\core.inc on line 215
Re: Consistency check after import from source forum [message #165149 is a reply to message #165130] Tue, 03 May 2011 17:59 Go to previous message
Moachist is currently offline  Moachist   United States
Thanks Frank. The changes to consist.php have fixed these issues and the site is successfully moved. Very much appreciated.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Fatal error: Allowed memory size xxx admimport.php line 52
Next Topic: 2 errors: symlink() and Table 'fudforum._level' doesn't exist
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed May 15 12:43:58 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03197 seconds