FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » "RDF_AUTH_ID" variable is placed above "<?php" in GLOBALS.php causing errors.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
"RDF_AUTH_ID" variable is placed above "<?php" in GLOBALS.php causing errors. [message #15867] Wed, 07 January 2004 16:38 Go to next message
newbie   United States
Hi. I recently did a test setup of FUDForum version 2.6.0 on a host running PHP version 4.3.3 and Apache 1.3.28 and when I do only 2 things:
1. Change the title of the forum to "test"
2. Change "RDF Feed Enable" from "No" to "Yes"

I end up getting this message spewed over every forum page (Even after I turn RDF feeds back off):
RDF_AUTH_ID = "";
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/FUDforum/include/GLOBALS.php:2) in /www/forum/index.php on line 426

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/FUDforum/include/GLOBALS.php:2) in /www/forum/index.php on line 427

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/FUDforum/include/GLOBALS.php:2) in /www/forum/index.php on line 428

When I look inside "GLOBALS.php" it looked like the forum put a variable above the "<?php" statement inside the file. Isn't it supposed to be putting new variables below the "<?php" ?

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2004 16:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: "RDF_AUTH_ID" variable is placed above "<?php" in GLOBALS.php causing err [message #15882 is a reply to message #15867] Thu, 08 January 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Fixed in CVS.

FUDforum Core Developer
icon9.gif  Re: "RDF_AUTH_ID" variable is placed above "<?php" in GLOBALS.php causing err [message #15950 is a reply to message #15867] Sat, 10 January 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argie01   Spain
Hi,

I have the same problem, even when I've changed back the RDF Feed Enable option to "NO".
So, since I've downloaded the last 2.6.0 version today, I can't explain why this bug is not off. Because I though whether the CVS have the last version, so the file I download of the official web also have it also. Isn't it ?

thanks !

PS: could you tell what I have to do to get my forum works again ?
Re: "RDF_AUTH_ID" variable is placed above "<?php" in GLOBALS.php causing err [message #15956 is a reply to message #15950] Sat, 10 January 2004 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Edit GLOBALS.php by hand and remove the garbage in front of <?php

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: "RDF_AUTH_ID" variable is placed above "<?php" in GLOBALS.php causing err [message #16583 is a reply to message #15956] Mon, 09 February 2004 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mexxx is currently offline  mexxx   Slovakia
I got into the same trouble and this helped.
thnx.

Is this gonna be fixed in next version of FUDforum?
Re: "RDF_AUTH_ID" variable is placed above "<?php" in GLOBALS.php causing err [message #16594 is a reply to message #16583] Mon, 09 February 2004 19:18 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
Yes.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Bug in previewing uploaded image attachments?
Next Topic: Profiles and message titles visible to lurkers
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed May 15 07:47:07 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02373 seconds