FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Announcements » Forum survey student research project (Forum survey)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Forum survey student research project [message #166319] Thu, 10 November 2011 07:26 Go to next message
Fletch is currently offline  Fletch   United Kingdom
Hello,

I am conducting a student research project to establish which forum software package is the most suitable for the use of a small new online community. To this end I have prepared an online survey for administrators of either FUD, Vanilla, MyBB, or PHPBB forums.

The survey is small and can be easily completed in under 5 minutes. I would very much appreciate the contribution of anyone who took the time to complete it.

The link is http://surveymonkey.com/s/76W8TM9

This is a Leeds Metropolitan University student research project. All answers are anonymous and all information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.

Any questions about this can be directed to J(dot)Fletcher7674(at)student(dot)leedsmet(dot)ac(dot)uk
Re: Forum survey student research project [message #166320 is a reply to message #166319] Thu, 10 November 2011 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
I've voted. I trust you will share your report/findings with us?
Re: Forum survey student research project [message #166321 is a reply to message #166320] Thu, 10 November 2011 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will indeed post the results - early days yet though - still waiting to hit double figures

all help appreciated
Re: Forum survey student research project [message #166332 is a reply to message #166319] Wed, 16 November 2011 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be collating the data shortly, so last day or 2 to complete the survey. My report deadline is fast approaching but I will post results when I have them collated.
Re: Forum survey student research project [message #166677 is a reply to message #166332] Wed, 08 February 2012 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poloabc is currently offline  poloabc
thank for sharing
Re: Forum survey student research project [message #167557 is a reply to message #166677] Thu, 12 July 2012 11:44 Go to previous message
dennisp is currently offline  dennisp   Taiwan
Were the results posted in another thread?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: FUDforum 3.0.4RC2 released
Next Topic: FUDforum 3.0.4.1 released
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:53:07 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02654 seconds