FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Help needed for getting the forum on my website
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Help needed for getting the forum on my website [message #166802] Mon, 27 February 2012 02:01 Go to next message
vicpetsreunited is currently offline  vicpetsreunited
Hi there

I am completely new to this and need step by step instructions on how to make the forum appear on my website.

I have installed it onto mysql and it also shows up on PHP but that is as far as it goes.

I need to have this forum on my site to optimize it for its purpose.

If someone can give me step by step instructions here or email it to me that would be awesome.

thanks
Victoria
Re: Help needed for getting the forum on my website [message #166803 is a reply to message #166802] Mon, 27 February 2012 02:14 Go to previous message
NeXuS is currently offline  NeXuS
Contributing Core Developer
Hi Victoria, the installation process is as easy as "running" the install.php script from a web-browser.

E.g. assuming you have unpacked the FUDforum distribution in the web-root of your computer, and assuming that you can acccess said web-root using http://localhost, then you can install FUD by pointing your browser to http://localhost/install.php

In case you need more help, we will need to know a little more about the system you are using for the installation (O.S., webserver, FUDforum version).
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Installaton fails with oracle db
Next Topic: Select HTML or FUDcode/BBcode?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon May 13 06:30:21 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03342 seconds