|FUDforum 2.6.1RC1 Released [message #16682]
||Thu, 12 February 2004 10:37
The first release candidate of FUDforum 2.6.1 is now avaliable. This is a primarily a bug fixing release, with just a few small features added.|
- Fixed bug in the optimizer for CASE handling.
- Fixed adding new variables to GLOBALS.php.
- Make ',' a separator for spell checker.
- Removed pointless variables.
- Removed duplicate entry for MAX_LOGGEDIN_USERS in admglobals.
- Fixed permission check to determine if forums are readable.
- Update anon user's name when login is changed.
- Assign custom Admin tag to proper user during install.
- Fixed conversion of underline tags.
- Index words 2 chars long.
- Fixed a few typos and spelling errors in English translation.
- Removed optimization that could cause table corruption in MySQL 4.0 and the fix implemented by MySQL developers ignores it all together.
- Fixed bug that would prevent png images from being displayed in Opera browser when it's in IE 'emulation' mode.
- Allow ignoring of anon user.
- Only use PNG hack for IE 6.0+, it does not work in IE 5.5 after all.
- Do not allow group leader to delete themselves from the group they are managing.
- Properly install images from themes.
- Fixed editing of the [font] tag.
- Do not lose RDF & PDF settings.
- Updated French translation.
- A 'fix' for an IE bug when downloading files over HTTPs.
- Fixed query error when forwading a private message with attachments.
- Do not display referral information if referral tracking is disabled.
- Fixed group permission inheritances problem.
- Properly handle posted messages during user deletion.
- Do not double encode html entities.
- Better detection of path_info themes.
- Fixed few possible query failures with PostgreSQL.
- Skip moved topic pointers for RDF/XML feed.
- Fixed internal redirects.
- Removed some useless code that caused an E_NOTICE in path_info theme.
- Make rdf_parser script work with pre PHP 4.3.0 < versions.
- Escape database name for instances when it contains special characters.
- Possible fix for memory_limit systems in theme compiler.
- Implement accesskeys.
- Added [imgl] & [imgr] tags that allow positioning of images adjacent to text blocks.
- Added date range to message navigator.
- Added IP browser.
- Updated Phorum conversion script to work witn FUDforum 2.6.X+.
- Allow RDF feed to get & fetch multiple forums, categories, topics and messages.
- Display user's real name on profile page, unless they have invisible mode enabled.
- Prefix subscribed forum names to topic entries in topic subscription list.
- Place an identifier about the author for anonymous messages.
- Use "base href" to generate shorter URLs, making pages 10-20% smaller on average.
FUDforum Core Developer