FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » it worked 2 days now its gone why? (Fatal error: SQL error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /home/allmyanm/datadir/include/core.inc on line 260)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167490] Mon, 02 July 2012 09:44 Go to next message
heinz1 is currently offline  heinz1
Fatal error: SQL error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in

I dont know what his text means and I also dont know where this file is, its definitely not on the data folder. Another question is why the software worked for 2 days and crashed now, any ideas?

You can see the problem here:
Re: it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167493 is a reply to message #167490] Mon, 02 July 2012 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
RTFM at Error Log Viewer please.
Re: it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167500 is a reply to message #167493] Tue, 03 July 2012 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At this link is nothing related to my problem. What I am asking is 1. what does this error mean, 2. What should I do to eliminate the error? I am sure if someone know this software, I dont, they can tell me within ONE sentence how to handle this.
Re: it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167525 is a reply to message #167500] Fri, 06 July 2012 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys is there noone out there who can answer this question? Otherwise I have to throw out this software and use a other one since it obviously doesn't work.
Re: it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167527 is a reply to message #167525] Fri, 06 July 2012 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
So, what is the issue here? Have you tried to navigate to the "Error Log Viewer" ACP to see the SQL statement and error causing the problem? Since you've read the link you should also know that the same info can be found in the "data/errors/sql_errors" file. Without the error, we cannot help you.
Re: it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167536 is a reply to message #167527] Sun, 08 July 2012 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are somehow strange and totally egostic oriented, did it EVER cross you mind that someone who just started trying to use this software is not at the same knowledge level as you? That is the reason why to ask here!

What about this? I installed this SW exactly as indicated, that's the result >

Warning: include_once(/home/allmyanm/datadir/include/GLOBALS.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/allmyanm/public_html/forumdir/GLOBALS.php on line 1

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/allmyanm/datadir/include/GLOBALS.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/allmyanm/public_html/forumdir/GLOBALS.php on line 1

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fud_use() in /home/allmyanm/public_html/forumdir/index.php on line 19
Re: it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167537 is a reply to message #167527] Sun, 08 July 2012 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any comment:

I could see that there was permission error in the "datadir" folder. Now I have corrected the permissions for the files and folders under that directory. (755 to folders and 644 to files )

I would like to inform you that the issue seems to be with php functions.
Please check it once at your end and please have it checked by your code developer once.

It still doesnt work!

naudefj wrote on Fri, 06 July 2012 19:32
So, what is the issue here? Have you tried to navigate to the "Error Log Viewer" ACP to see the SQL statement and error causing the problem? Since you've read the link you should also know that the same info can be found in the "data/errors/sql_errors" file. Without the error, we cannot help you.
Re: it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167538 is a reply to message #167537] Sun, 08 July 2012 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Not sure there is much I can do if your file permissions are wrong. If you have other issues as well, you'll have to give us at least something to work with.

Re: it worked 2 days now its gone why? [message #167552 is a reply to message #167538] Wed, 11 July 2012 05:57 Go to previous message
If the permissions are wrong how can I correct this? Or at least tell what should be written there, I already asked the hosting company for help, but they tell they set the permissions correct, see post above.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: NNTP import order from usenet
Next Topic: Permissions always Yes
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu May 16 22:09:38 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02650 seconds