FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Facebook integration
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Facebook integration [message #167726] Fri, 07 September 2012 18:39 Go to next message
Shaman is currently offline  Shaman   Canada

I think the future of forums - if forums survive the whole social monolith thing, is going to be in becoming a *better* conversational resource that acts as an added feature to the social giants.

Has anyone integrated a Facebook/Twitter/etc. system into FUD, such that a user can post a topic to facebook with link?

Re: Facebook integration [message #167727 is a reply to message #167726] Fri, 07 September 2012 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaman is currently offline  Shaman   Canada

Hah. Wow. It' been so long since I used FUD for a project that I didn't even notice the F etc. icons on the bottom of the message. My bad. Are those in the standard distribution? I'm planning on setting up a new forum and am thinking of using FUD for it.

Re: Facebook integration [message #167730 is a reply to message #167727] Sat, 08 September 2012 16:00 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Those icons are provided by the AddThis plugin that ships with the standard distribution.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Putting everything under version control
Next Topic: LOCK - UNLOCK
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon May 13 21:25:32 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03253 seconds