FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Using SourceForge's bug tracker (ticket system)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Using SourceForge's bug tracker (ticket system) [message #186720] Tue, 13 January 2015 10:23 Go to next message
NeXuS is currently offline  NeXuS
Contributing Core Developer
Hello everyone,
I have recently taken up on developing what I (presumptiously) like to think of as FUD-ng (FUDforum the next generation: where no spammer has ever been before) and I have also started looking at the official forums again. It came to my attention that using a forum to track bugs/suggestions is somewhat unwieldly because it is really hard to know which ones have been addressed.

I have thus added the "ticket" plugin to FUD's SourceForge page and suggest that we start using it. We might have the users directly report on it, or add the bugs ourselves once they have been reported in the bugs forum.

Cheers

[Updated on: Tue, 13 January 2015 10:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Using SourceForge's bug tracker (ticket system) [message #186721 is a reply to message #186720] Wed, 14 January 2015 03:32 Go to previous message
GaryM is currently offline  GaryM   United States
Good idea! I for one am not a developer but can give a lot of input from a use perspective. The bug reporting forum is good start, while not all bugs are true bug. Example of my imports dying is a good example, not really a bug but a limitation of sorts.

Anyway, maybe the developers can pick the real bugs for the tickets and then you all would have a good way of seeing the scope of work ahead of you.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Encoding problems / Russian Language
Next Topic: Missing message content after rebuild
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:31:18 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02748 seconds