FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » 403 error when using Announcement Manager
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
403 error when using Announcement Manager [message #187000] Sat, 14 November 2015 08:38 Go to next message
shaneturner12 is currently offline  shaneturner12   United Kingdom
For some reason, when I click Announcement Manager in the admin area on my forum, it produces a HTTP 403 error. I'm not 100% sure if it's a bug or whether there's something wrong with my setup.

Shane
Re: 403 error when using Announcement Manager [message #187007 is a reply to message #187000] Sun, 15 November 2015 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GaryM is currently offline  GaryM   United States
Sounds like permission might have changed behind the scenes. Hard to tell, recently I lost access to the "files" area in the Admin console. I get this:

unused

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Re: 403 error when using Announcement Manager [message #187008 is a reply to message #187007] Sun, 15 November 2015 16:05 Go to previous message
shaneturner12 is currently offline  shaneturner12   United Kingdom
You may well be right there. Hopefully one of the developers will know for sure what may have caused this, as my webhosting provider's error logs aren't showing anything up regarding that issue.

In terms of your issue, that sounds like an error 500 issue which could be a script related issue.

Shane
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Disqus and all-white screen
Next Topic: Make topic appear at top of topic listing...
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:32:50 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06194 seconds