FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » was not still approved by moderator / admin (was not still approved by moderator / admin)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
was not still approved by moderator / admin [message #187039] Thu, 14 January 2016 08:55 Go to next message
Paul R   India

was not still approved by moderator / admin...and also can anyone tell me if there is any issue with the SMTP mailings? i have Fud 3.0
and configured SMTP as well....

Send data - invalid SMTP return code: 550 5.7.60 SMTP; Client does not have permissions to send as this sender is the error i get
Re: was not still approved by moderator / admin [message #187044 is a reply to message #187039] Fri, 15 January 2016 04:45 Go to previous message
Kinetix is currently offline  Kinetix
That appears to be a return code from your SMTP server saying the script isn't allowed to deliver as whatever it's configured to deliver as. Might be some tight controls on the SMTP server in question.

I have just setup a fresh fudforum myself from the stable 3.0.6 code and I can deliver mail locally without issue... My configs are set to 'No' for "Use SMTP to send E-Mail", though.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Make topic appear at top of topic listing...
Next Topic: Email confirmation link not working
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 05:46:23 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02999 seconds