FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Twitter message show (Plugin to show a specific Twitter message based on its URL inside a topic message)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Twitter message show [message #187803] Sun, 27 October 2019 18:30 Go to next message
Ron65 is currently offline  Ron65   Netherlands
Hi There,

Is it an option to create a plugin like the video_tag plugin to show youtube video's inside a mesaage, but now for twitter messages.
I tried to find a solution but was unable to create any.

Is there someone on here who can create such a plugin, so a user can put an URL inside his message to a single twitter message (tweet) and the forum shows the single message as it is also shown on twitter?

Would be verry apricated!
Thanx

Ron
Re: Twitter message show [message #187807 is a reply to message #187803] Fri, 01 November 2019 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   United States
Administrator
Core Developer
Is there is a Twitter API for this?
Re: Twitter message show [message #187809 is a reply to message #187807] Fri, 01 November 2019 11:31 Go to previous message
Ron65 is currently offline  Ron65   Netherlands
As far as I could find there is an API document for Twitter on developer.twitter.com/en/docs/direct-messages/api-features.
An complete API index can be found on here : developer.twitter.com/en/docs/api-reference-index

I realise the URL are not complete url's but the system here tells me I am not alowed to place URLS at this moment.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 November 2019 11:32]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Floating image registration javascript
Next Topic: Updating chat links
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:38:51 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02664 seconds