FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Insert username as form of address when reply
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Insert username as form of address when reply [message #20609] Wed, 20 October 2004 22:24 Go to next message
Wild_Cat is currently offline  Wild_Cat   Ukraine
Since a long time I think about how easier it would be if UserName in topic posts in reply view could be clicable (now it's simple text) and thus inserting the traditional bold username as a form of address! Not like now having to select username, then Copy, then Paste, then Bold - Jesus how many buttons, and a reply is often to more than one person!....

Lady of Avalon
Re: Insert username as form of address when reply [message #20610 is a reply to message #20609] Wed, 20 October 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
I don't see a terrible need for this, plus you can easily a add a button to do this via the templating system, without modifying the actual PHP source.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Insert username as form of address when reply [message #20613 is a reply to message #20610] Thu, 21 October 2004 00:43 Go to previous message
Wild_Cat is currently offline  Wild_Cat   Ukraine
Oh, there is no terrible need for anything if we remain spartans Wink
I know it's no problem even for me to insert such a thing into template. Just a suggestion. A suggestion forum it is, isn't it? Razz

Lady of Avalon
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: div.pre tweak
Next Topic: read-only forums
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue May 07 04:12:10 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02375 seconds