» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.12RC1 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.12RC1 Released [message #23166]
||Mon, 07 March 2005 10:33
Here goes the first release candidate of the 2.6.12 release, this release includes a fair number of changes and improvements so much testing is needed to ensure everything is working correctly.|
- Show select for limiting scope of mass e-mail in all instances.
- Big updates of the Italian translations.
- Fixed URLs in all translations.
- Always specify order for RDF output.
- Log all login failures, not just that of the admin.
- Log all password changes regardless of whether initiated by the user or the admin.
- Show topic locking link on topic listing for moderators & administrators.
- Added support for mass topic move/deletion.
- Fixed warning message on category removal.
- Fixed several notices in object access code.
- Do not enable referral tracking by default.
- Removed final bit of hard-coded HTML for quote handling.
- Removed obsolete and nonworking ICQ notifications.
- Removed the mostly pointless theme optimizer.
- Don't encode forum name twice on moderator list in profile view.
- Removed obsolete template files/section and well as no longer used translation bits.
- Better message focus code that does not alter browser's history.
- Cleanup date format on user information page.
- Fixed typo in RDF output in poll option names.
- Performance tuning in text mangling operations.
- Do not show PDF link for entire forum output unless functionality is enabled.
- Addition of support for encoded non-ascii chars inside login/alias names
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Sun Jun 24 20:38:29 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00741 seconds