FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » FUDforum in eGroupWare » Insufficient Privileges errors
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Insufficient Privileges errors [message #25356] Tue, 07 June 2005 15:06 Go to next message
edwin is currently offline  edwin   United States
First of all, great forum solution. Thank you.

I have a hosted implementation of egroupware. Anonymous access to the fudforum is a critical component of the project that I have not been able to get right. Any advice is welcome.

The problem can be seen by accessing the fudforum area as an anonymous user and then attempting to "Add Reply". This should take you to the "Insufficient Privileges" page. The errors occur if you attempt to register or login.

http://www.ipolity.com/egroupware/fudforum//3814588639/index.php?

The error on login takes you to the listed page and reads as follows:

http://www.ipolity.com/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/index.php?t=login& ;

Warning: main(/home/ipolity/public_html/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/theme/default /login.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ipolity/public_html/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/index.php on line 412

Warning: main(/home/ipolity/public_html/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/theme/default /login.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ipolity/public_html/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/index.php on line 412

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/ipolity/public_html/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/theme/default/log in.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ipolity/public_html/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/index.php on line 412

Thanks in advance for your help.
Edwin
Re: Insufficient Privileges errors [message #25380 is a reply to message #25356] Tue, 07 June 2005 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You need to use the forum's group manager to grant anonymous users post/reply permissions.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Insufficient Privileges errors [message #25736 is a reply to message #25356] Sun, 19 June 2005 18:35 Go to previous message
edwin is currently offline  edwin   United States
Thank you for your prompt response. I did follow you instructions, by going into the Groups Manager > Global Anonymous Access and changing the "Create new topics" and the "Reply to messages" pulldowns to "Yes". Unfortunately, I continued receiving the same error.

However, your helpful suggestion the "Url links don't work" thread, not only worked to solve that problem for me, it also seemed to change the error message I quoted above to what follows:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/ipolity/public_html/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/theme/default/log in.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/ipolity/public_html/egroupware/fudforum/3814588639/index.php on line 412
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: no read priviligies for autor - very strange behaviour
Next Topic: FUDforum in Egroupware documentation contributions
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu May 02 17:11:40 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02525 seconds