FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » Test Forum » Brian Having a test.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon14.gif  Brian Having a test. [message #26214] Sun, 10 July 2005 09:28
Anonymous   United Kingdom
Brian Having a test.

Quote:

Got some bad news yesterday from Peter(Having probs with his site), the easiest way for him and his server to put vBulletin on, is to delete this forum, so Grumbly had a short but really useful life, I LEARNT loads.

I seem to have changed my sleep Laughing pattern since the Forum(phpBB) was installed on my Site and the possibilities that existed for my window on the world where revealed to me..

The demise of this "phpBB Forum"

After testing this software phpBB, and it's Support Forum my feelings are as follows:

In a nutshell

1. Dissappointing response from the Support Forum. I made one post in their "Test" forum expecting a moderator or someone sus. to pick me up and redirect me to an appropriate thread or topic.
2. The post had 347 reads and no response or contact during the 3 days it existed, I must have been doing it all wrong. :oops:

:oops: Rolling Eyes Laughing
As it was my first experience of using this type of software I might return and amend my comments if I discover I am in error in any way.

This is the first one to do anything with this , the smilies can be fixed so what is the support like to a newbie.

This one refreshes the text box after formatting text color as well, and after putting a smilie, but if the admin control screens are as good, I will be pleased.

Where do I go to try an Admin control I wonder..

x

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Cocok ili ne cocok
Next Topic: test
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri May 10 19:17:31 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05105 seconds