» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.14/15 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.14/15 Released [message #26221]
||Mon, 11 July 2005 09:31
I've made a quick 2.6.15 release, to address notices generated by PHP 4.4 when running FUDforum.
After nearly 2 months of development FUDforum 2.6.14 is finally out. Aside from the usual bug fixes this release includes a number of important improvements, such as full support for PHP 5.1 and introduction of a PDO database driver support, which enables FUDforum to talk with SQLite in addition to MySQL and PostgreSQL.
For the most part 2.6.14 is a combination of RC1 and RC2 with a few small additional changes.
- A series of fixes for the PDO SQLite driver.
- Fixed the phpBB2 conversion script.
- Added the ability to clear tracker for the NNTP import.
- Fixed DB detection in the installer, when only one database driver is available.
- Added FUD API function to adding & updating users.
- Added quick page jump to merge thread control panel.
- Added db_all() database interface function for quick data fetching into an array, reducing code in a number of scripts.
- Added handle for situations where the max limit for rdf is not set.
- Make [code], [pre] and [php] tags except from smiley code formatting.
- Added checks to ensure smiley code does not end with a ~ inside the admin control panel.
- Better "slow" reply matching for imported messages from NNTP or mailing list.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Mon, 11 July 2005 13:48]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sat Dec 16 19:40:56 EST 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00714 seconds