FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Plugins and Code Hacks » FUD, Gallery, and Netjuke
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
FUD, Gallery, and Netjuke [message #26303] Wed, 13 July 2005 03:06 Go to next message
cire is currently offline  cire   United States
I have to many issues not with FUD. ON my site, new, I have Fud, Gallery and Netjuke want to make single login.. Any ideas? I tried CMS's.

Easy way I can think is new DB with default setting for each PHP APP. Then once that created it updates each apps simpliest values to its real own SQL db

Asking to much?

I know programmers can do it so.. If You can Make a logon page and Add what you want to it. I'll just add the html file to site with no change. Unless its to many links or ads! Promote yourself fine.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 July 2005 03:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FUD, Gallery, and Netjuke [message #26312 is a reply to message #26303] Wed, 13 July 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
FUDforum provides API that allows you to use FUDforum data from other applications. This includes a single-sign-on function.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: FUD, Gallery, and Netjuke [message #26320 is a reply to message #26312] Wed, 13 July 2005 17:50 Go to previous message
cire is currently offline  cire   United States
ok. not being rude! Can u explain in newbie terms on how to do that or should i say where to start doing that?

thx
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: simple mail wrapper for qmail+mailman+fudforum
Next Topic: Some pointers on thumbnails please
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 01:22:56 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05057 seconds