FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Icons & buttons » Need a couple of orange smileys
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Need a couple of orange smileys [message #2661] Wed, 15 May 2002 18:51 Go to next message
esm2002 is currently offline  esm2002   United States
for some reason, a couple of the orange smileys aren't working -the mad.gif and smile.gif. They are both in the smiley folder but don't show up...

Anyone have them?

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."
Re: Need a couple of orange smileys [message #2664 is a reply to message #2661] Wed, 15 May 2002 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
esm2002 wrote on Wed, 15 May 2002 2:51 PM

for some reason, a couple of the orange smileys aren't working -the mad.gif and smile.gif. They are both in the smiley folder but don't show up...

Anyone have them?

Those smilies are in the CVS, check the file permissions on those 2 smilies and verify that the webserver has the right to read them.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Need a couple of orange smileys [message #2692 is a reply to message #2661] Thu, 16 May 2002 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ecxeleron is currently offline  Ecxeleron   Australia
It's my fault, Paint shop pro (30day trial) was timeing out, and it did these things. It saved them, but they would not work sometimes. I'll try to get a hold of some other software and finnish what i started Neutral

Re: Need a couple of orange smileys [message #2739 is a reply to message #2692] Tue, 21 May 2002 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Olliver   Germany
Hi,
why not using the win32 port of The Gimp? Has everything u need, can even import PSD files properly. However if u want to use the .gif format u may need to download some additions, because it isn't packaged with that support anymore due to one of these incredible stupid US software patents.
bye
Ken
Re: Need a couple of orange smileys [message #32213 is a reply to message #2661] Wed, 14 June 2006 19:20 Go to previous message
kaystrobach is currently offline  kaystrobach   Germany

or artweaver http://www.artweaver.de/index.php?overview
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Make text in buttons more readable
Next Topic: Square pixel smilies
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 05:50:20 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02667 seconds