FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » .tmpl files and API
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
.tmpl files and API [message #30665] Tue, 07 March 2006 17:59 Go to next message
matt(at)bikernight(dot)co(dot)uk is currently offline  matt(at)bikernight(dot)co(dot)uk   United Kingdom
HI
I'm running the lastest version of this forum software which is fantastic.

1) However I can't locate my .tmpl file on my unix server? I've created a theme and template set .. and I can edit the template set through the template editor. BUT I can't find the templates on the actual server! am I think or something!

2) Is there an API so I can intergrate my own site login to the fudforum login. If there is an API where is it? If theres any help files on this .. I'd love to read them.

Cheers again
Matty
Re: .tmpl files and API [message #30670 is a reply to message #30665] Wed, 08 March 2006 11:41 Go to previous message
Ernesto is currently offline  Ernesto   Sweden
1) However I can't locate my .tmpl file on my unix server? I've created a theme and template set .. and I can edit the template set through the template editor. BUT I can't find the templates on the actual server! am I think or something!

The .tmpl files are located in your DATA_ROOT in the thm/ folder.

2) Is there an API so I can intergrate my own site login to the fudforum login. If there is an API where is it? If theres any help files on this .. I'd love to read them.

Yes there is an API and yes you can intergrate, do a search on the forum and you will find loads of information on the API (I am clueless about it though)

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: PHP includes
Next Topic: Turn FUDcode on
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:22:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02624 seconds