FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » A revived, less enthusastic CSS-based template thread
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
A revived, less enthusastic CSS-based template thread [message #33012] Tue, 08 August 2006 20:54 Go to next message
OneSeventeen is currently offline  OneSeventeen   United States
I'm going to be working on a CSS based theme for FUDforum. I am doing it for 2 reasons:
Flexibility, and Curiosity

As it stands, forums could easily be considered tabular data, and FUDforum uses them quite nicely, but I just want to see if it can be done, and how flexible I can be with my theming because of it.

I'll be sure to post in this thread as I have questions, and as I make progress, but I'd rather this not be a "why" or "why not" thread, since it really makes no sense other than "I want to".

The existing template works great, so if I can't get it done, it is no biggie anyway.

Re: A revived, less enthusastic CSS-based template thread [message #33195 is a reply to message #33012] Thu, 17 August 2006 01:21 Go to previous message
kenjb is currently offline  kenjb   United States
I'll be interested to see what you come up with. Can you share some ideas that you currently have on this?

kenjb
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Template questions
Next Topic: Look for Canada Style
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:36:16 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03240 seconds