FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Dark_Theme (styles / gfx / templates)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon1.gif  Dark_Theme (styles / gfx / templates) [message #33726] Mon, 18 September 2006 09:00 Go to next message
emkay is currently offline  emkay   Germany
A dark theme including:
- stylesheet/css
- customized buttons (english)
- some new icons

and button templates(.psd) for use with other languages
see README.txt included.

have fun ... Smile

_________
** edit:
screenshot added
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8055/20060918115220iz8.th.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 18 September 2006 10:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dark_Theme (styles / gfx / templates) [message #34104 is a reply to message #33726] Thu, 05 October 2006 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexxx is currently offline  Alexxx   Russian Federation
Thanks for a good theme for a forum!
But why does not work path_info? In fact it is very important for search engines!
Re: Dark_Theme (styles / gfx / templates) [message #34110 is a reply to message #34104] Fri, 06 October 2006 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not sure what you mean..?
Re: Dark_Theme (styles / gfx / templates) [message #34115 is a reply to message #34110] Fri, 06 October 2006 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexxx is currently offline  Alexxx   Russian Federation
I had in view of what if your theme supported direct references (in a theme by default this pattern called "path_info").
And quote form forum global configuration:
Quote:

Use PATH_INFO style URLs
Test Link:
Whether or not use PATH_INFO based URLs, this will make forum's URLs look like http://a.com/index.php/a/b/c/. This makes forum's URLs much easier to remember as well as more search engine friendly. Unfortunately this feature mostly works with Apache 1.X based servers and may not work with other webservers. To see if your webserver supports this feature, click on the test link above. If you see forum's front page, then you can make use of this feature. To make use of this you will also need to create a new template based on the 'path_info' template set.

I have normally explained?
Re: Dark_Theme (styles / gfx / templates) [message #34146 is a reply to message #33726] Sun, 08 October 2006 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see, some kind of breadcrumb path?
I will look into this once I find the time
Re: Dark_Theme (styles / gfx / templates) [message #34806 is a reply to message #34146] Sat, 18 November 2006 21:18 Go to previous message
SFEley is currently offline  SFEley   United States

He's not talking about breadcrumbs, he's talking about a mod_rewrite trick that presents the parameters used by FUDForum as path components, rather than standard URL parameters with question marks and ampersands. FUDForum supports this, but the theme has to support it too in order to work.

I'll take a look at this too and see what changes need to be made to get it to work, because I really do like the look of this one.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Look for Canada Style
Next Topic: Dark blue, white and yellow style
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 04 09:07:39 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02692 seconds