FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Plugins and Code Hacks » Edit time limit affects "edit" permission [ oops nevermind ]
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Edit time limit affects "edit" permission [ oops nevermind ] [message #36434] Fri, 23 March 2007 03:51 Go to next message
Marticus   United States
I am looking for a "fix" for the "problem" I have with edit time limit expiry affecting users with edit flag. I realize this might not be a bug, which is why I didn't post it in bug reports. I mentioned it before, somewhere, but I forgot where. As it is now, neither users nor those with the edit flags can edit a post when the time expires. I think it -should- work like this: a user makes a post, the edit time expires, the user can no longer edit post, but users with the edit flag still can.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 March 2007 14:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Edit time limit affects "edit" permission [message #36435 is a reply to message #36434] Fri, 23 March 2007 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JanRei is currently offline  JanRei   Germany
Contributing Core Developer
Translator
I think you mentioned it in http://fudforum.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7841&start=0& and Ilia has fixed it. Wink
Re: Edit time limit affects "edit" permission [message #36440 is a reply to message #36435] Fri, 23 March 2007 14:13 Go to previous message
Marticus   United States
Hah. Thanks. I'm a doof. I even read it, but I've slept since then...

[Updated on: Fri, 23 March 2007 14:13]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Embedding an IFrame in a post?
Next Topic: World of Warcraft - ItemStats
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon May 06 11:19:36 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02001 seconds