FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Kinda the same issue but it;s dragged
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Kinda the same issue but it;s dragged [message #37377] Wed, 23 May 2007 19:11 Go to next message
Buckery is currently offline  Buckery   Canada

Processing directory: /home/kamuixfo/public_html/forum/sql
Processing directory: /home/kamuixfo/public_html/forum/messages
Processing directory: /home/kamuixfo/public_html/forum/include
Processing directory: /home/kamuixfo/public_html/forum/files

As you can see here after doing a datadump the file "messages" is backed up, i know that file stored the messages because i had downloaded it awhile ago and looked through it, is there a way to extract these or this file from the large backup file?

Also one more question, cirtain things on my forum don't work after i uploaded the part working backup, like for one i cant make a poll...nothing happens when i click on it, bah!
Re: Kinda the same issue but it;s dragged [message #37457 is a reply to message #37377] Fri, 25 May 2007 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   
Administrator
Core Developer
Did you run consistency checker after upgrading the forum? I suspect the JavaScript file is not being referenced correctly and that is what's breaking the polls.

Check your GLOBALS.php to make sure all your paths are pointing at the correct domain.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Kinda the same issue but it;s dragged [message #37459 is a reply to message #37377] Fri, 25 May 2007 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buckery is currently offline  Buckery   Canada

Yes i did do a forum consistancy check, actually before i did that things were REALLY messed up, i did another one but it didn't change anything. anyhow, i looked through that file Globals.php and the apths seem to be correct, i went and looked at all the messages files and all my old posts from my forums are in there, but they show up on the forum as "No Message Body"

index.php?t=getfile&id=3221&private=0
  • Attachment: T1.JPG
    (Size: 191.21KB, Downloaded 1441 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Kinda the same issue but it;s dragged [message #37484 is a reply to message #37459] Mon, 28 May 2007 22:52 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   
Administrator
Core Developer
Did you rebuild the theme?

Also try changing the file permissions of the files inside messages/ directory to 666

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: migration - large data import failes
Next Topic: Problem upgrading on test server
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue May 14 22:37:44 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04196 seconds