» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.2.1 Released
|FUDforum 2.2.1 Released [message #3878]
||Mon, 08 July 2002 13:30
This release is aimed at resolving a number of bugs that were present in the 2.2.0 release. It is HIGHLY recommended that all users of 2.2.1 upgrade to this release.|
Below is the list of the major changes that were done:
1) Cleanup and optimized the thread view rebulding process for MySQL and PostgreSQL. In MySQL this process is now nearly 3.5 times faster then before.
2) The consistency checker now optimized tables (rebuild indexes) at the end of run. This speeds up the forum in most cases, especially on high traffic forums.
3) The import/dump script are now operational once again and it is now possible to make a dump/import of the forum based on PostgreSQL.
4) Fixed a mkdir() bug on systems with safe_mode enabled
5) Fixed a major bug in message compactor that could lead to file corruption.
6) Announcement and Sticky threads now loose their Announcement/Sticky upon expiration.
7) Fixed 3 broken checks that determined whether or not tables need to be locked.
8) Fixed a bug that prevented users who were assigned 'delete' permissions via group manager from being able to actually delete messages.
9) Fixed a bug that would still show forums list on the front page even users have no access to view/read those forums.
10) Inside private messages control center, show the recipient instead of the author for messages inside the Sent folder.
11) Do not show online/offline indicator on buddy list for users who select 'invisible mode' in their profiles.
12) Fixed a bug that caused query failure when approving messages with ' inside body and subject inside moderated forums.
13) Added proper security checks to form that allows moderators to approve/delete messages inside moderated forums.
14) Fixed a bug with inline link on message list
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Fri, 12 July 2002 08:51]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sun Feb 18 01:53:14 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00661 seconds