FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Images now shown in FUDforum 2.6.6.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Images now shown in FUDforum 2.6.6. [message #35510] Wed, 17 January 2007 13:46 Go to next message
Kabir is currently offline  Kabir   Germany
Hi
I don't know if we can call it a bug, but i think is the best foru to post this issue.
I have the probem that images that are attached are not shown. This problem apear after my server was crased due to disk run out of space.
Is there a script that can fix this issue ?

Thx a lot
Thorsten
Re: Images now shown in FUDforum 2.6.6. [message #35522 is a reply to message #35510] Thu, 18 January 2007 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
I suspect the images are corrupted which is why they are not showing. What has probably happened is that due to lack of space empty files were created rather then the actual images. There is no solution to this other then to re-upload the images.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Images now shown in FUDforum 2.6.6. [message #40091 is a reply to message #35522] Mon, 14 January 2008 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meanwhile I know what happened. I upgraded now to version 2.7.7. and the problem appear again.
The user upload a attachment and add this as code to the image. In order to add a second image to the message, the delete the attachment and upload the next.
At least in version 2.6.6 this was a way to add several images to a single message. The images was displayed correctly, even in there was no entry in attachments tables.
Is it possible to make this images visible again in version 2.7.7., even without entry in attachments table ?
And for the future: is there a setting to allow more then one attachment in a single message ?

Thanks Thorsten
Re: Images now shown in FUDforum 2.6.6. [message #40109 is a reply to message #40091] Mon, 14 January 2008 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   United States
Administrator
Core Developer
You can attach as many files per message as admin had allowed in the forum settings and if attachments are images they can be embedded into the message. Check your attachment limits.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Images now shown in FUDforum 2.6.6. [message #40112 is a reply to message #40109] Mon, 14 January 2008 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thanks, i foudn it and changed it for the future postings.
I understand now tgat my user overcome this limit by adding/deleting attachments.
Now the messages have serveral img tag like:

Quote:

index.php/fa/8834/0/

in fuddorum 2.6.6. this images was displayed, eben if the message had no more attachments. But after update, and of coruse after Consistency Check, the images disapear.

Is there any chance to make photos reapear ? Some of my user made a photo gallery Sad
Re: Images now shown in FUDforum 2.6.6. [message #40121 is a reply to message #40112] Tue, 15 January 2008 21:08 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   United States
Administrator
Core Developer
Make sure that groups allow images.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Move Topic: "Moved:" link not always shown
Next Topic: Unconfirmed user message but no such user (V2.7.7)
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:51:56 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05057 seconds