» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.3.0 Released (stable)
|FUDforum 2.3.0 Released (stable) [message #5284]
||Mon, 26 August 2002 10:45
Finally , the stable release of FUDforum 2.3.0 is out.|
This release has a few bug fixes for several bugs still found in RC4, they are listed below.
Changes from 2.3.0RC4
- Cleanup the layout on the thread tree view
- Fixed a bug in decoding of URLs
- Fixed a bug in FUDcode parser, which would cause problems when it would encounter unclosed [ tag inside another tag.
- Fixed a bug in 'mark read' code
- Added better controls for thread/message display, 4 options instead of previous 2.
- Added code to upgrade script to check for & remove duplicate indexes.
Major Changes since 2.2.3
- Added NNTP and Mailing List support
- Added tree view of the thread listing
- Added additional user options, allowing users greater control over what information they see. Such as the ability to disable IM indicators, etc...
- Optimized FUDforum code
- Added French and Russian Translations
- Numerous bug fixes, review changelogs all releases between 2.2.3 and 2.3.0 for specifics.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Mon, 26 August 2002 10:52]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Mon Mar 19 05:11:18 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00665 seconds