» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.3.1 Released
|FUDforum 2.3.1 Released [message #5642]
||Wed, 11 September 2002 11:13
FUDforum 2.3.1 (stable) is now available for download. In relation to the 2.3.0 this is an bug fixing release with the only major change being the complete rework of the upgrade script. This change allows the upgrade script to upgrade both MySQL and PostgreSQL based forums to the latest release.|
Since this is the 1st time PostgreSQL upgrade script available. Therefor, I advise caution to users of FUDforum with PostgreSQL back-end. It is HIGHLY recommended that you make a backup before attempting the upgrade.
For a complete list of changes since the 2.3.0 release please consult the 2.3.1RC1 and 2.3.1RC2 release announcements. There were a few changes since 2.3.1RC2, these are listed below.
- changed ' to ' in french translation to prevent parse errors
- Fixed a bug in email notification that prevented proper handling of a user specified headers.
- Updated Chinese translation
- Fixed a poll query bug
- Fixed a number of bugs with subscribe/unsubscribe links
- Fixed hard-coded t=msg inside split threads code
- Fixed a bug with user name not appearing on the action field when the action is 'viewing profile of user X'
- Make the default timezone EST
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Sun Jul 22 18:11:00 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00620 seconds