FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » New Send-Button after Preview
Show: Today's Messages :: Unread Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
| Subscribe to topic | Bookmark topic 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
New Send-Button after Preview [message #6664] Mon, 21 October 2002 08:07 Go to next message
smike is currently offline  smike   Germany
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
It would be nice if there would be another "send-button" at the bottom of the post-preview table.
This button could be located at the same place the "apply spelling changes"-Button is.

I noticed, that most of the time I click on the post-preview button, I send the post directly after that, and I have to scroll down the whole editor-field.

Another suggestion: Perhaps such a send-button is senseful beside the "apply spelling changes"-Button as well.

Bye, Mike
Re: New Send-Button after Preview [message #6736 is a reply to message #6664] Tue, 22 October 2002 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
esm2002 is currently offline  esm2002   United States
add to buddy list
see http://fud.prohost.org/forum/index.php?t=tree&th=1148&mid=6268& rid=177&S=4daa5665760aef1cadd87b6608b6c2d5&rev=&reveal=

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."
Re: New Send-Button after Preview [message #6763 is a reply to message #6736] Wed, 23 October 2002 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
I see there were hot discussions about the layout of the post-form.

In order not to be misunderstood, I want to tell you, that I like the layout of the post-form and also of the whole FUD-Forum.
The only thing I noticed is an empty area where a button could be placed in order to make life a bit simpler. Smile

I made a little screenshot to show you what I mean. Perhaps it wasn't that clear after my first posting.

http://fud.prohost.org/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=429

I hope it is more clear now.

Bye, Mike

[Updated on: Wed, 23 October 2002 17:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New Send-Button after Preview [message #6765 is a reply to message #6664] Wed, 23 October 2002 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
esm2002 is currently offline  esm2002   United States
add to buddy list
well, not so much heated as respectful - just have agreed to disagree. But the folks here do an outstanding job and FUDForum is the best!

I recommended the suggestions forum and they have implemented many...but not all. And that is ok...they have a vision of what they want and yet, really are open to suggestions. By and large they have done an excellent job with suggestions. So if they don't accept a suggestion, then no biggie.

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."

[Updated on: Wed, 23 October 2002 21:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New Send-Button after Preview [message #6775 is a reply to message #6765] Thu, 24 October 2002 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
This feature was added in the CVS, it'll be avaliable in 2.3.4 due tomorrow or friday.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: New Send-Button after Preview [message #6815 is a reply to message #6775] Fri, 25 October 2002 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
@prottoss
Have you implemented it for the preview or just for the spell-checker?

Bye, Mike
Re: New Send-Button after Preview [message #6824 is a reply to message #6815] Fri, 25 October 2002 08:43 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
both.

FUDforum Core Developer
Quick Reply
Formatting Tools:   
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic: Performance scaling
Next Topic: Different views for different forums