» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.3.6RC3 Released
|FUDforum 2.3.6RC3 Released [message #7637]
||Fri, 06 December 2002 11:33
A fairly big change most of it is bug fix related however.|
- Added a number of sanity checks.
- Updated Swedish translation.
- Fixed the wrong caption of the 'submit' button beside the preview.
- Added a check to ensure a valid SQL prefix is specified during install process.
- Added [php] tag to FUDcode that allows highlighting of PHP source code.
- User deletion is now logged.
- Fixed a bug in IP filter that caused 255 to be treated as '*'.
- Added image size checks to avatar code.
- Allow admin to post messages in password protected forums without the need for a password.
- Fixed a bug in hosting resolving, resolved names would appear fully rather then have the last part cutoff.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Fri, 06 December 2002 11:34]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Mon Dec 18 09:53:19 EST 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00704 seconds