FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » evil sql error...
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon9.gif  evil sql error... [message #8786] Sat, 22 February 2003 13:16 Go to next message
sikor_sxe is currently offline  sikor_sxe   Germany
after i manually added a user to a group, every time someone tries to log in to the forum (v2.3.7) there's an error now:

'Fatal error: Ein SQL Fehler ist aufgetreten, bitte kontaktiere den Administrator des Forums und laß ihn die Logdatei der SQL-Abfragen durchsehen. in /opt/lampp/breitscheid_pages/forum/include/theme/default/err.inc on line 102'

i use php 4.2.0 and mysql 3.23.55... anyone might have a clue what to do about this?

sikor_sxe
Re: evil sql error... [message #8790 is a reply to message #8786] Sat, 22 February 2003 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Check the admin error log control panel to see the actual SQL error and report it here.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: evil sql error... [message #8792 is a reply to message #8790] Sat, 22 February 2003 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the reply...

uhm, the only way i could get to the control panel was through adm/admpanel.php (i can't login as root either) and when i try to open the error log viewer the same error as above appears...

sikor_sxe
Re: evil sql error... [message #8794 is a reply to message #8792] Sat, 22 February 2003 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Inside the forum's error directory there are some files, one of them has 'sql' in it's name, send me that file.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: evil sql error... [message #8798 is a reply to message #8794] Sat, 22 February 2003 20:24 Go to previous message
uhm... meanwhile i rm -r'ed the directories and did a startover by installing the latest RC of 2.3.8. i'm currently playing around with it and the error hasn't appeared yet. if i may stumble over the same error again, i'll post again in this thread. thanks alot for your effort, it's really appreciated.

sikor_sxe
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: postgres db error
Next Topic: SQL Error: "1030: Got error 28 from table handler"
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:48:15 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02904 seconds