FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » Database discussions » How to load my SQL data into the left frame of phpMyAdmin ..
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
How to load my SQL data into the left frame of phpMyAdmin .. [message #8516] Mon, 03 February 2003 10:41 Go to next message
YCoco is currently offline  YCoco   Germany
I am trying to design a php intergrated website but having problem with loading my sql data into the database with phpMyAdmin.

I have installed the phpMyAdmin on the server of my host and configured the config_inc.php accordingly but on logging to the server with my phpMyAdmin, I can only see three items in the left frame.

Left Frame:
1. phpMyAdmin - Link to the original website of phpMyAdmin.net (link OK no error)

2. Home - Link to my website (But when clicked, comes a 404 error that the requested document not found on the server.

3. db123456 (-) - Here is suppose to be the of my sql table but when clicked, comes the same 404 error.

Right Frame:
1. Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.3.pl1
2. MySQL 3.23.54 - Max-log ....

3. phpMyAdmin
- item Language (*) ___________
- item phpMyAdmin documentation
- item Official phpMyAdmin Homepage

Can somebody tell me what is wrong with my configurations? I am trying to create a table for my php homepage but can not access my sql table. I have the sql file save in my php directory but do not know how to load the table with the phpMyAdmin. Somehow, this question had been asked in several ways but not really answered as the people continue refering to either the sql or phpMyAdmin documentation which is a little bit confusing.

Please, can somebody really help. Yes I know that I am not the only person having this problem.

Thanks all in advance.

YCoco.

[Updated on: Mon, 03 February 2003 10:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to load my SQL data into the left frame of phpMyAdmin .. [message #8521 is a reply to message #8516] Tue, 04 February 2003 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YCoco is currently offline  YCoco   Germany
Well, I can see that either the topic attract very few people or it is not a hot topic.

Let me put this question in another way.

1. How to load Mysqldump file with phpMyAdmin?
or
2. How to dump a sql data in phpMyAdmin?

Am I simple enough? All that I want to know is, where exactly in phpMyAdmin can I do the dumping. I already have the sql file but how to bring(dump) it into the database is the problem.

Please, somebody help.

YCoco.

Re: How to load my SQL data into the left frame of phpMyAdmin .. [message #9229 is a reply to message #8516] Tue, 18 March 2003 12:38 Go to previous message
Bo Derek is currently offline  Bo Derek   Germany
Dump with tab "export" and import with tab "sql".
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: MySQL user security settings
Next Topic: error message on upgrade
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 05 09:29:03 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02555 seconds